Windows 10: Minecraft Xbox - to computer

Discus and support Minecraft Xbox - to computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son plays Minecraft on our Xbox a lot. I have a desktop computer w Microsoft 10 at my house and wanted to let him play it on that when he's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrynBarber, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Minecraft Xbox - to computer

My son plays Minecraft on our Xbox a lot. I have a desktop computer w Microsoft 10 at my house and wanted to let him play it on that when he's here.When we sign into the microsoft account linked to his Xbox we don't see Minecraft as a game. We never got a disc for the Minecraft game, since we bought it on the Playstore.Any ideas on how to get it to work on my computer?My son recently learned how to create his own Minecraft skin in Tynker. Will he be able to upload this skin into the Xbox version or does it need to be done on the desktop computer?Thank you

:)

BrynBarber, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Minecraft from xbox to pc

So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps
    that it says to take:

For Windows10:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign into the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile pic.
    3. Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.

PenguinFoop, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Minecraft Xbox - to computer

Minecraft crossplay with xbox

Hi Harrison,

To be able to play online or multiplayer on Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from your Start menu or desktop.
    2. Click Play.
    3. Click the Realms tab.
    4. Click Sign In to Xbox Live to Try. If you've never logged in before, enter your email and password.
    5. Click Let's play!
    6. Click New Realm.
    7. Type a name for your Realm.
    8. Click on a duration of time you'd like your Realm to exist.
    9. Click on a number of users you'd like your Realm to support.
    10. Click the checkbox beside I agree to the terms and conditions.
    11. Click the Create for $XX button. Depending on what you chose in the menu, you might have to pay now for the realm. If you kept the default options, it will let you create a Realm for free for a trial period.
    12. Type your Microsoft account password.
    13. Click Sign in.
    14. Click Get.
    15. Click Add Friend to invite friends from Xbox Live.
    16. Click Done, Let's Play! when you're ready to go.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, you may check out the link below for more information on how to play Minecraft on Windows 10.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft Xbox - to computer

1. Minecraft Xbox - to computer - Similar Threads - Minecraft Xbox computer

2. Microsoft Account Hacked - Cannot access computer, xbox, or Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Hacked - Cannot access computer, xbox, or Minecraft: My Microsoft Account was hacked. The person changed the email address and password on the account. I do have the email address it was changed to as my authenticator app has it tracked.However, account recovery has not been successful. I've provided everything possible and...
  3. Microsoft Account Hacked - Cannot access computer, xbox, or Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Hacked - Cannot access computer, xbox, or Minecraft: My Microsoft Account was hacked. The person changed the email address and password on the account. I do have the email address it was changed to as my authenticator app has it tracked.However, account recovery has not been successful. I've provided everything possible and...
  4. Account switching on Xbox/Minecraft. Changement de compte sur Xbox/Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Account switching on Xbox/Minecraft. Changement de compte sur Xbox/Minecraft.: [ATTACH] I can't switch a ccounts on Xbox, I tried everything, but nothing works. J'arrive pas a changer de compte, ça fait plus de deux heurs, je vais péter un câble!...
  5. Minecraft Xbox - to computer

Minecraft Xbox - to computer: My son plays Minecraft on our Xbox a lot. I have a desktop computer w Microsoft 10 at my house and wanted to let him play it on that when he's here.When we sign into the microsoft account linked to his Xbox we don't see Minecraft as a game. We never got a disc for the...
  6. Minecraft xbox gold

Minecraft xbox gold: I've had minecraft java edition for a long time and had no problem but as of recently it won't let me open the launcher without asking me to renew my gold subscription how do I stop this from happening I'm on windows 11 and I do use the xbox app often but never for minecraft...
  7. Minecraft xbox gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft xbox gold: I've had minecraft java edition for a long time and had no problem but as of recently it won't let me open the launcher without asking me to renew my gold subscription how do I stop this from happening I'm on windows 11 and I do use the xbox app often but never for minecraft...
  8. Minecraft Xbox for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox for PC: Although I know Minecraft isn't a play anywhere exclusive, I'm still wondering if there's a way I can buy the xbox version for my pc so I can play with my friends online. Is there any way I can play with my friends through microsoft minecraft?...
  9. Buy Minecraft on Xbox?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buy Minecraft on Xbox?: If I buy Minecraft on my Xbox One, could I download the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free on my laptop or vice versa? Thanks Kauf von Minecraft auf Xbox?
  10. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10: I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY)....