Windows 10: Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I can sync worlds between Minecraft pe and Minecraft windows 10? They are both logged in with the same Xbox live account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sbron8, May 15, 2019 at 9:32 PM.

1. sbron8 Win User

Minecraft

Does anyone know if I can sync worlds between Minecraft pe and Minecraft windows 10? They are both logged in with the same Xbox live account.

:)

2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

4. Minecraft

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a licence of java edition?: I wonder if i could switch my minecraft windows 10 edition for a minecraft java edition one so i can use mods and play with my friends with modpacks and custom maps....
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Problem connecting from computer to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Problem connecting from computer to computer: Yesterday I was perfectly able to connect to my friend's minecraft world, but now I am unable to join and it gives me the error saying "Unable to Connect to World". I don't know if this matters but in my settings Xbox Live multiplayer, connection, and performance are...
  4. Minecraft redownload

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft redownload: Hello, I recently decided that I want to start playing Minecraft again and since I have a Windows 10 computer the game came with my computer when I bought it. I unfortunately uninstalled the game, is there any way to reinstall the game without having to buy the full game? I...
  5. Minecraft won't let me play full edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't let me play full edition: I have Minecraft for Windows 10 and I already had the free trial version installed before I bought the full version but now it won't let me play the full game. I'm stuck on the free trial. Can anybody help?...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition install folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition install folder: I installed the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and want to make a shortcut and drag it onto my desktop. However, I'm having trouble finding the folder that contains some "Minecraft.exe" and because of this I can't make the shortcut. How can I either make a shortcut or find...
  7. I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm not earning achievements in Minecraft on Windows 10: I've tried many different methods to fix the problem such as uninstalling/reinstalling, making sure Connected user telemetry experiences/xbox live auth/ xbox live networking are running, creating new worlds, and signing out of the Microsoft store and signing back in. I would...
  8. I cannot download Minecraft to PC

I cannot download Minecraft to PC: First I purchased Minecraft on a disk - it was long time ago and then I was offered a digital version for free. I downloaded it on the xBox. However I am not able to download it on the PC because I receive a message that I need to buy this game...
  9. Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode

Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode: I’ve purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Windows Store, it is the basic version. But this basic version got stuck on a trial version. It is weird because I haven’t installed the trial version...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use: Hi. A couple months ago I was playing Minecraft, and it worked fine. Now, a couple months and a couple updates later, the game will only load for a minute or so before turning white, and then closing. No error message is shown, it simply closes. This happens whether I try to...