Windows 10: MineCraft

Discus and support MineCraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had Bought a Minecraft gift card that when i redeemed it i would get minecraft java edition. When peeling of the sticker at the back i tore the code... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by noahcoye, Sep 1, 2019.

1. noahcoye Win User

MineCraft

I had Bought a Minecraft gift card that when i redeemed it i would get minecraft java edition. When peeling of the sticker at the back i tore the code and wasnt able to see the full code may i please get a new code to redeem my pre paid card.

:)

noahcoye, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 1, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

MineCraft

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

MineCraft

1. MineCraft - Similar Threads - MineCraft

2. Minecraft 10 - unable to connect to store please check your connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 10 - unable to connect to store please check your connection: Hi i have minecraft 10 and cant seem to buy any minecoins anymore, i get to the store page but when i click on the buy more coins button its coming up unable to connect please check internet connection - i have tried wsreset - reinstalling the game - made sure im signed...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets?: I opened Minecraft Windows 10 to be greeted to eerily compressed audio. It's kind of hard to explain without you hearing it so there is a video of it up on YouTube (https://youtu.be/GmCfjWaKCCY) . It is what the game sounds like through my Razer Nari Essentials headset. I've...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: Hi I own the PC version of Minecraft and got game pass to be able to play it with friends on xbox, mobile and however else. I wanted to download the Windows 10 version to play with my friends on PC while they play on xbox but even with game pass ultimate the farthest it will...
  5. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...
  6. My minecraft marketplace

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft marketplace: When i try to buy items from the marketplace for minecraft it says that im not connected and check my internet which is working fine. I hope someone can help me im pretty frustrated....
  7. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I recently signed up for the Minecraft Beta Program, and I decided after signing up, I wanted to play with my friend, so I uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 edition, so I could re-install it without the beta updates, but I can't install it. No matter what I do, I can't install...
  8. I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back: I was deleting this minecraft creative world save that was right above my main survival world. I accidently pressed my survival world thinking it was the creative one and deleted it. When i saw that my main world was gone my heart stopped i spent so much time on that world i...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help: My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone can join me.Even if I go to the main menu it still doesn't work and closing it...
  10. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: I just updated to the newest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and while my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen, and after 20-30 minutes, it just crashes. The message that...