Windows 10: Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft from the minecraft site. Bought it for pc and got the windows 10 edition. I payed for it but it wont let me install it because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joaquinlondres, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Minecraft

I bought minecraft from the minecraft site. Bought it for pc and got the windows 10 edition. I payed for it but it wont let me install it because it says that i don't have a device installed (Which I actually do have a device installed). Later on I realized that it was for Xbox but I bought it for the pc.

:)

joaquinlondres, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 1, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Minecraft

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen error: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when trying to run Minecraft and other...: So I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 because support is ending soon. When I installed W10 (Windows 10), everything went fine and installed successfully and I got the latest updates. Then when I went to install and run MC (Minecraft), it installed, but when I...
  3. OpenGL doesn't work with Minecraft and other applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OpenGL doesn't work with Minecraft and other applications: So I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 because support is ending soon. When I installed W10 (Windows 10), everything went fine and installed successfully and I got the latest updates. Then when I went to install and run MC (Minecraft), it installed, but when I...
  4. minecraft xbox and windows ten

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft xbox and windows ten: I have bought Minecraft on Xbox but I'm getting an oculus soon and I noticed that if you have bedrock then Minecraft VR is free. is there any way i can download windows ten using my Microsoft account as I have already bought it on xbox using the same account?...
  5. Minecraft For Windows 10 Redeem code doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Redeem code doesn't work: This is kind of old, but I have a free code I was given when Windows 10 was released for a full edition of MC for Windows 10. I entered the code and I never got the product. Now when I try to redeem the code, it says it was already used (which is true, but I never actually...
  6. Windows is incorrectly fitting my minecraft (and sometimes Opera)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is incorrectly fitting my minecraft (and sometimes Opera): [ATTACH] If you look at the blue rim on the top of Minecraft, it is not fitted correctly. 1st one is badly fitted, the 2nd one is correctly fitted. Any way to fix this? This is what its supposed to look like:...
  7. Need Minecraft

Need Minecraft: minecraft is an nice game ..everyone play this game but i cannote play .. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-minecraft/d8ee1e23-1e8f-42fe-be25-2573bbdc8c3e"
  8. Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will not show up so I cant download the product I paid for. as I paid for it it wont let me install the product because the e-mail...
  9. Can't install Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10: I am running Windows 10. I have tried: 1) Adding my PC to my Windows account by signing in with my Windows account and verifying. 2) Removing my PC through Microsoft Accounts, then re-adding it and going through the process of #1 again. 3) Ensure Locate Background...
  10. cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them: after I bought Minecraft and terraria it doesn't let me download them because it says my devices aren't compatible besides I got all of the requirements needed to download them...