Windows 10: Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hay! I was having trouble with this game called Minecraft! I bought the game downloaded it then opened it up, It showed the controls but then there was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KieraPM, Feb 10, 2020.

1. KieraPM Win User

Minecraft

Hay! I was having trouble with this game called Minecraft! I bought the game downloaded it then opened it up, It showed the controls but then there was just a black screen and would not show anything! I checked to make sure everything was good and I was wondering if maybe it was my Prosseser? Minecraft needs a 2.8 GHz while I have "2.53 GHz" not sure if that's the problem or not. I have a windows 7 updated/installed and is now a windows 10, I am really desperate for help I have tried all the videos and none have seemed to work!

:)

KieraPM, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 10, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Minecraft

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Trying to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new computer but the game isn't in my library.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 to a new computer but the game isn't in my library.: I'm trying to transfer Minecraft windows 10 to a new computer but I've restarted the Microsoft store app and the game isn't in my library. I got Minecraft from a code a while ago and i know i'm on the same account that redeemed it. What am I doing wrong? * Moved from MSN *...
  3. Can I share my Minecraft app with my son's account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I share my Minecraft app with my son's account?: I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 version under my account. My son is 10 and I have created a child account for him linked mine. Is it possible to share the game with my son's account? Or shall I buy it again for him? We will not play it at same time or use multi-player...
  4. Minecraft Window 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Window 10: [ATTACH]So i gifted my cousin Minecraft Window 10, and it can’t seem to install, he can install anything else, except for Minecraft. I have tried everything, command prompt, powershell, reset,etc,... but none of it worked...
  5. Minecraft for windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for windows 10: Hello, I am having issues redeeming my windows 10 minecraft edition key. Its saying on my account the code was redeemed in 2017 august 19 on the mojang website in my mojang account page. I checked my Microsoft accounts for both of the emails i have for it and the game is not...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition REQUIRING the ARM thing???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition REQUIRING the ARM thing???: been trying to install minecraft windows 10 edition on a laptop for the last 3 days with no avail... attempted the WSReset.exe command,the powershell solution,in setting reset of the store,window's update and no success,the store keeps telling me i require the ARM thing......
  7. Minecraft causes my pc to power cycle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft causes my pc to power cycle: ive been having an issue with minecraft causing my entire system to crash. after about 5 minutes of playing my fans will kick into high gear and a few seconds later my pc power cycles. I never see a blue screen, and the pc just starts itself like normal after i hit the power...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 server help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 server help: [ATTACH] I can get the other servers above to work but the servers that I try to add appear with the red dot and never work. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-server-help/3b47d3ba-9a7a-48d1-a701-8b3c58f187bb
  9. My minecraft account says I don't own the original game, but I have it on my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft account says I don't own the original game, but I have it on my microsoft account.: I bought the original Minecraft game on the Microsoft Store for Windows PC. The download and the game worked just fine, but I wanted to change the version of the game so I got the Minecraft launcher. Then I had to log in into my Mojang account and I already had one, even...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Connection Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Connection Problem.: I bought Minecraft a couple of days ago but apart from the 4 or 5 official servers I can't connect to any servers through 'Add A Server'. I have seen a few people with the same or similar issues so have followed a few of the answers given to those people for example checking...