Windows 10: Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend had a realm but the realm made him reset everthing so we made a new realm but i cant join because it says he is on 1.16.101 but i cant update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hi74638, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Hi74638 Win User

Minecraft

My friend had a realm but the realm made him reset everthing so we made a new realm but i cant join because it says he is on 1.16.101 but i cant update even though i amba pc player can i pls have help

:)

Hi74638, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 25, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Minecraft

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: A long time ago, I claimed my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and downloaded it no problem. Then I had troubles with my pc and had to wipe it clean, and I no longer have the game. I logged on to my mojang/minecraft/microsoft account whatever it is these days, and it isn't...
  3. STILL stuck in Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Bedrock Beta!!

STILL stuck in Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Bedrock Beta!!: So here we are 8 months later, an I'm still stuck in RTX Beta. I've done literally everything there is to do. The powershell stuff, enrolling, unenrolling, leaving the xbox insider program, resetting the apps data, everything, an it still downloads as RTX beta everytime. even...
  4. Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug: So I have just bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition and I open the game and it stills say unlock full game, but it says i own the game. So i search up what to do, I have tried many many things but I just really wanted to know all of the resolutions to this bug....
  5. Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing.: I bought Minecraft dungeons with Microsoft account. And Minecraft Java on my Mojang account. I was sign into each separate account with the launchers, but since one is being closes down, i can't open dungeons with the Minecraft launcher, because I didn't buy it with that...
  6. How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file?

How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file?: How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file, I have recently got a vpn but a few servers block connections that are using a vpn. Luckily the vpn I'm using has a setting that lets me make it so apps can get bypassed byt the VPN. However I can't find the...
  7. Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: When I try to sign in I get stuck on "Signing in with your Microsoft Account...", only for nothing to actually happen. Anyone know any solutions? Sometimes when this happens a gray window will open up eventually, presumably the Microsoft log in window, but it's completely...
  8. Minecraft Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Multiplayer: For some odd reason, i cant play minecraft multiplayer on PC; could somebody help and maybe provide a link to a page where i can change the settings Yes i have looked at people talking about the same problem and i cannot seem to find the windows online saftey tab, please...
  9. I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education...: UI is not being displayed correctly in minecraft education edition, some snapshots are given. please see them. tried to uninstall then reinstall nothing worked, switched to the setup one. that has also same errors. I cant see my worlds but play them, i can change settings but...
  10. Reactivation of Minecraft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivation of Minecraft Account: I deactivated my Minecraft account due to security reasons and once I got it fixed, I tried to reactivate it the same day. However, I didn't get an e-mail and it's been around 2 weeks since then. Is my account gone forever?...