Windows 10: Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My brother had purchased Minecraft from my mother 's PayPal - the transaction was successful and was taken out of my mother's bank. My brother had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeiaUmlas, Jan 8, 2021.

1. LeiaUmlas Win User

Minecraft

My brother had purchased Minecraft from my mother 's PayPal - the transaction was successful and was taken out of my mother's bank. My brother had played on this account for a week or so - but ran into some difficulties. He used Badlion Client for some of the games on there, and then the correct password that he had been using was being rejected - and afterwards, Minecraft no longer worked on his Microsoft account. Minecraft had been showing the "Play Demo" instead of the "Play", indicating that the game was not paid for - but the transaction from my mother's PayPal was not refunded nor pending. Is there any way around this? Is there a type of authentication that we have missed?

:)

LeiaUmlas, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 8, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Minecraft

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. I am trying to play Minecraft Windows 10, but I can't go in and I only see a red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to play Minecraft Windows 10, but I can't go in and I only see a red screen: I am trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 When I enter, a red screen appears, and the game does not open. I only see the red screen Everything on my device is updated to the latest version I tried to remove the Minecraft data And it didn't work And I tried to remove it and...
  3. I forgot to make a copy of my minecraft saves, and then deleted minecraft due to not being...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot to make a copy of my minecraft saves, and then deleted minecraft due to not being...: I forgot to make a copy of my minecraft saves, and then deleted minecraft due to not being able to leave beta. 10 minutes before ------------------------------- I was having an issue with minecraft for windows 10 BETA, and how none of the title options were visible. i...
  4. Add Server In Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Server In Minecraft?: Hello, I recetly bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and im trying to add a server where it says “Add server” When I apply my Server information that im trying to connect to it just says unable yo connect. It also has a port option that no servers have option to even fill...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - stuck in RED screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - stuck in RED screen: When I launch Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection and it stucks in RED screen and can not continue. I have tried to set the graphic settings to high performance and also tried to adjust the display to lower resolution but it still can not fix the issue. Not sure what...
  6. Playing a game in fullscreen like minecraft, every couple minutes, like 5-10, it minimizes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing a game in fullscreen like minecraft, every couple minutes, like 5-10, it minimizes...: As what the title says. I've tried tutorials, shut down my pc, I don't know what to do I wasn't able to do the office one since I can't find that file in the task scheduler. My GPU is perfectly fine and updated. If you have a response to this, please make it simple and as...
  7. Minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft realms: My friend has been trying to join my realm but it says unable to connect due to realm settings. I have checked all my settings and it is only doing it with her. I dont know what to do. I didn't know what to put this under either sorry....
  8. i can't find the .minecraft folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find the .minecraft folder: I can't find the .minecraft folder yes, all steps if you wanna help, note that im in the starter version and also 1.16.4 wait im in windows 10 too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-minecraft-folder/2ddeed8d-8688-41af-8582-d219c44a7383
  9. I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant open Minecraft Launcher Java edition.: I cannot open Minecraft launcher after I updated my window. I tried to Re-install the game but I still can't open it, tried instruction on yt, and still not working. What should I do to fix this problem?...
  10. Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Hi Can I have help with getting into a realm with a child account please? please can you help? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft/372eb9db-0568-4e9b-85f4-acd2fa3372ff