Windows 10: Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft off the Microsoft store but it never gave me the game and it charged me still how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by codywarnhammar, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Minecraft

I bought Minecraft off the Microsoft store but it never gave me the game and it charged me still how do I fix this?

:)

codywarnhammar, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 20, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Minecraft

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: im having a problem with minecraft dungeons i bought the game through the minecraft launcher but its not letting me play i havent played in a while but its saying buy now instead of play and i read the thing that says it it doesnt say play then click here and it leads me to...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update from v1.16.20 to v1.16.201

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update from v1.16.20 to v1.16.201: I just bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition today for the sole purpose of playing with my friend. However, after figuring everything out, we find that their IPad has version 1.16.201 while my new game only has 1.16.20 - which is from like 6 months ago!? I went to the Microsoft...
  4. minecraft not working

minecraft not working: Hello i bought the minecraft starter collection for my son. he said he only the the texture packs Greek Mythology and Plastic. He never got the game after spending over $29 dollars. Can you please help me with this. Ive clicked on install on my devices, launch game, and...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Bedrock keeps crashing at Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Bedrock keeps crashing at Mojang screen: Hi, I have minecraft windows 10 edition bedrock. When I start the game it shows the Mojang screen and then crashes. I already checked for updates for both windows and minecraft both are up to date. I also tried restarting the computer, running sfc scan and dism, updating...
  6. Minecraft issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft issues: Cant load realms because there sum wrong with my acount https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-issues/7bc307af-ccc1-467b-9e4f-c7e7f91bb5cc
  7. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen it stops at around the g and then doesn't respond and I have sat here for 10 minutes just staring at it, I have uninstalled and...
  8. minecraft dungeons game dissapeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft dungeons game dissapeared: My minecraft dungeons commpleatly dissapeared after i reinstalled windows. i've tried to look if its in the microsoft store and the minecraft launcher. is there a way to get my minecraft dungeons game back?...
  9. Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code: I gifted my sister who lives at the same house as me Minecraft windows 10 starter edition. And she cant redeem her code because apparently the region that it was bought was different. Even though we live in the same house and my payment is in the same country. And i cant...
  10. minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.

minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.: I have installed the Minecraft dungeons season pass on the Microsoft store but the new DLC and update are not working. it is not updating and when I check the updates and downloads there is nothing there. the howling peaks worked when I got it but the new DLC is not installed...