Windows 10: Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, je suis sur Minecraft et je n'arrive pas a trouvé comment je peux activer le mode multijoueur pour jouer avec mon frère. De l'aide svp.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LilouDesnos, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:52 AM.

1. Minecraft

Bonjour, je suis sur Minecraft et je n'arrive pas a trouvé comment je peux activer le mode multijoueur pour jouer avec mon frère. De l'aide svp.

:)

2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

4. cadaveca Win User

Minecraft

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Not using more of NVIDIA GPU, only Intel GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Not using more of NVIDIA GPU, only Intel GPU: Hey. I recently played minecraft once. And i was surprised by the fact that i was getting low fps.I set the right GPU for it, and in the f3 screen it shows NVIDIA GTX 1650 only. But when i saw task manager, i saw something else. It was using the intel GPU. the graphs for...
  3. Unable to connect to Minecraft Java Edition LAN World while on the same wifi network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Minecraft Java Edition LAN World while on the same wifi network.: Hi,Both my sons used to be able to connect their own laptops to their Minecraft Java Edition LAN World in order to play together. They were logged in to the same wifi network at home. They each have separate Minecraft accounts. However, after installing a network printer and...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL: I purchased a download for the Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL and received the Product Key, however, there was no link to download the software to my computer. What am I doing wrong? I have activated the key....
  5. esto a tentar ligar para abrir servidor de minecraft java para os meus amigos

in Cortana
    esto a tentar ligar para abrir servidor de minecraft java para os meus amigos: esto a tentar ligar o servidor minecraft java so que quando vou abrir .jar so que aparece uma folha branca e diz quando tento abrir que tenho de "abrir com" pode ajudar com isso...
  6. Minecraft crashing with Opti fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashing with Opti fine: I've been trying to use optifine for a while now but after relentless troubleshooting and crashing, I've finally come here. Version: 1.16.5 and I installed the latest Java update earlier todayApologies for the formatting but any help would be greatly appreciatedCrash report:#...
  7. Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?

Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?: When I bought a laptop last year it came with a code to download a free version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition through the Microsoft store, and I redeemed it on that laptop. Since then I no longer own that laptop and have recently bought another preowned laptop and tried to...
  8. Minecraft Xbox One X to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox One X to PC: Do I need to purchase Minecraft again going from my Xbox one X to PC? When going into the Windows store I see Xbox One Version, just seems a little ridiculous to rebuy the game for what seems like a fourth time. Just wondering if I'm missing something to redownload. Thank you...
  9. How to stop Minecraft from disabling color blind mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop Minecraft from disabling color blind mode: okay so whenever I play minecraft, I put it in fullscreen, but it disables my color blind modeI use color blind mode, the one calledd duetropian or something, in the windows settings minecraft and alot of other apps disable this when I put them in fullscreen, normally most...
  10. It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

It won't let me download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As the title says, I can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store, I give it a download and it stays at 0%. What is the problem?...