Windows 10: Minecraft

Discus and support Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If l buys Minecraft in another country and my friend is in another country will if work in the other countryplease answer me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NazirAhmed4, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Minecraft

If l buys Minecraft in another country and my friend is in another country will if work in the other countryplease answer me

:)

NazirAhmed4, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 21, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Minecraft

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft

1. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Not Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Not Updating: On Microsoft store it says Minecraft update. When i click update it will try and remain at 1% for a few seconds then says "Theres been an error at our end." I've tried restarting updating everything. Just the same result. Trying to update to 1.18 on Minecraft. I am on Windows...
  3. Minecraft Not Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Not Updating: On Microsoft store it says Minecraft update. When i click update it will try and remain at 1% for a few seconds then says "Theres been an error at our end." I've tried restarting updating everything. Just the same result. Trying to update to 1.18 on Minecraft. I am on Windows...
  4. I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...: I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh install due to a win 11 issue, it says i don't own it in the store.I have gamepass ultimate so i can install another version, but...
  5. I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...

I redeemed windows 10 edition of minecraft having owned java since alpha, but it says i...: I am 100% certain i redeemed minecraft win10 edition as I had it installed for 2 years, after redeeming the conversion from java but after a fresh install due to a win 11 issue, it says i don't own it in the store.I have gamepass ultimate so i can install another version, but...
  6. Error 0x80070005 Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070005 Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I was one of the few who took advantage of the free copy of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition for a limited time if you had already bought the Java edition of minecraft. Everything was working fine the first time I installed it on my first laptop. Shortly after maybe a few months,...
  7. Error 0x80070005 Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Error 0x80070005 Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I was one of the few who took advantage of the free copy of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition for a limited time if you had already bought the Java edition of minecraft. Everything was working fine the first time I installed it on my first laptop. Shortly after maybe a few months,...
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open

minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open: like it says on the tin, when i launch the game, it suddenly mutes my computer completely until i close it. i haven't been able to find any other threads describing an issue like this; only ones about the game's sound being muted. i've experienced this problem before, some...
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open: like it says on the tin, when i launch the game, it suddenly mutes my computer completely until i close it. i haven't been able to find any other threads describing an issue like this; only ones about the game's sound being muted. i've experienced this problem before, some...
  10. I can't launch Minecraft!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't launch Minecraft!: Hi guys! I want to play Minecraft but I can't, I don't know why and I try to fix it myself but it still won't play the game.Whenever I try to launch the game a prompt appears stating:...