Windows 10: Miner fikes

Discus and support Miner fikes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to install phoenix miner and it keeps getting instantly deleted and says failed to download and error downloading I know its malware because... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanielW189264, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Miner fikes

I'm trying to install phoenix miner and it keeps getting instantly deleted and says failed to download and error downloading I know its malware because it's a mining software but I'm just trying to mine ETH. can someone plz help me I have been working on this for days now

:)

DanielW189264, Apr 15, 2021

2. Rapid Miner and Windows 10 compatibility issues

Rapid Miner and Windows 10 don't work well together. Rapid Miner comes up in microscopic font that can't be changed. Using Magnifier helps some (at least you can see it), but it makes using Rapid Miner very difficult, Any suggestions? Several IT techs
    have looked at it with no luck.

Original Title:Rapid Miner and Windows 10

DavidPotrubacz, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Miner fikes

Possible Bitcoin Miner

Hello, for a while now I have had what I think a bitcoin miner on my PC but now I am deciding to do something about it, well, at least I tried to. Basically, I recently installed Malwarebytes to see if it would pick up this "miner." This "miner" would use
    Notepad and it would use about 20% of my CPU (that's why I assumed it was a bitcoin miner.) Malwarebytes has picked up nothing in the virus scan. I removed Notepad from my PC as I didn't use it, but now I keep getting notifications from Malwarebytes of it
    blocking this website due to a "Trojan": pool-nyc.supportxmr.com

Malwarebytes also says the "Trojan" is coming from explorer.exe, but when I scan with this anti-virus it picks up nothing.

Miner fikes 8fcbbfc6-27c2-4f72-b6b1-3a00b25c2e51?upload=true.png

Advelisent, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Miner fikes

1. Miner fikes - Similar Threads - Miner fikes

2. is this app a bitcoin miner or just normal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this app a bitcoin miner or just normal: there is an app simply named "uninstall" with a weird logo and im confused on what it is, i accidentally downloaded some trojan viruses trying to get mods for a game i play, and ive quite recently been noticing "antimalware service executable" is taking up almost 100% of my...
  3. is this app a bitcoin miner or just normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this app a bitcoin miner or just normal: there is an app simply named "uninstall" with a weird logo and im confused on what it is, i accidentally downloaded some trojan viruses trying to get mods for a game i play, and ive quite recently been noticing "antimalware service executable" is taking up almost 100% of my...
  4. is this app a bitcoin miner or just normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove bitcoin miner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove bitcoin miner: Split from this thread. Hey, it seems i might have the same issueMy FRST logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SBFt1BUGs8xITKtcErZGvKuP3UhoBJ3k?usp=sharing...
  6. How to remove bitcoin miner

How to remove bitcoin miner: Split from this thread. Hey, it seems i might have the same issueMy FRST logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SBFt1BUGs8xITKtcErZGvKuP3UhoBJ3k?usp=sharing...
  7. How to remove bitcoin miner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove bitcoin miner: I accidentally ran the file from this link <malware link removed> It seems to run about 3 or more "Visual Basic Command Line Compiler" which takes up all my cpu and ram. I used process explorer and found that it the command line section said...
  8. How to remove bitcoin miner

How to remove bitcoin miner: I accidentally ran the file from this link <malware link removed> It seems to run about 3 or more "Visual Basic Command Line Compiler" which takes up all my cpu and ram. I used process explorer and found that it the command line section said...
  9. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Miner trojan being run via cmd.exe on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xmrig.moneroocean.stream Miner trojan being run via cmd.exe on my computer: A few days ago, I took a risk and downloaded from a shady website again. Usually I'm able to clear out the malware with Malwarebytes, but recently I got constant popups from the antimalware program.The title pretty much explains it - something hijacked my cmd.exe program to...
  10. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Miner trojan being run via cmd.exe on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xmrig.moneroocean.stream Miner trojan being run via cmd.exe on my computer: A few days ago, I took a risk and downloaded from a shady website again. Usually I'm able to clear out the malware with Malwarebytes, but recently I got constant popups from the antimalware program.The title pretty much explains it - something hijacked my cmd.exe program to...