Windows 10: Minesweep game of Windows 10

Discus and support Minesweep game of Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there really no way of saving the progress in the adventure game? Every time you die you have to start on Level 1 again. That is frustrating as... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by forever{me}, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Minesweep game of Windows 10

Is there really no way of saving the progress in the adventure game? Every time you die you have to start on Level 1 again. That is frustrating as heck. Also, I don't see the purpose of collecting the coins if there is no shop to buy anything with. I like the game but I'm getting to the point where I just want to delete it because of those issues. Especially the having to start on Level 1 part is aggravating. Give the possibility to safe the progress one makes. Thank you.

:)

forever{me}, Nov 6, 2019

2. minesweeper and windows 10

This is still a problem, not being able to see all of the game screen in Minesweep in Windows10.

Please let us know when a fix will be made.

Shadow1234(2), Nov 6, 2019
  3. Adventure on the microsoft minesweeper game

Hi Aussie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing accessing the Minesweeper game on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do provide us the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to outdated display drivers. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Update the Display Adapter drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update Driver Software
    • Restart the computer.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Pubabubba Win User

Minesweep game of Windows 10

Minesweeper and Mahjong unavailable in Store

Minesweeper and mahjong were taken off when I updated to Windows 10, how do I get them back? They were both listed under Microsoft games on my HP Windows 7 and now only Spider and Solitaire are listed.

Op- Minesweeper and M

Pubabubba, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Minesweep game of Windows 10

1. Minesweep game of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minesweep game

2. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2: One more bug in this best game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game-2/dcb49953-812c-4e0d-a483-85fa784f9d01
  3. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2: One more bug in this best game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game-2/dcb49953-812c-4e0d-a483-85fa784f9d01
  4. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.: why. there was minimum 4 bombs near.//.!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game/b372fc8b-dabe-4600-8943-5b1e56a465ac
  5. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.

Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.: why. there was minimum 4 bombs near.//.!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game/b372fc8b-dabe-4600-8943-5b1e56a465ac
  6. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game: I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper. All other difficulty levels, and all other games, load correctly, but Expert just shows the mine spinning around the flag....
  7. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game: I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper. All other difficulty levels, and all other games, load correctly, but Expert just shows the mine spinning around the flag....
  8. Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game: I used to enjoy minesweeper when you had more control over how the board looked. After this latest update the window appears with a title bar at the top of the window and this will not go away when you start the game. There is no longer a control to go full screen and there...
  9. minesweeper adventure game

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minesweeper adventure game: I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I get back to the game. in statistics it shows my score....
  10. Microsoft Minesweeper - The new timer box makes playing the game impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper - The new timer box makes playing the game impossible: Since yesterday, Microsoft has introduced a new version of Minesweeper which places the timer in a dialogue rectangle with the timer and number of mines remaining down the right side of the screen, rather than at the top of the screen. It seems impossible to access the area...