Windows 10: Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!

Discus and support Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Tried this on my laptop Windows 10 and desktop Windows 8.1, both apps, and they both don't save the progress of the levels. I've tried everything!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TazDC, Jun 19, 2020.

1. TazDC Win User

Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!

Hi, Tried this on my laptop Windows 10 and desktop Windows 8.1, both apps, and they both don't save the progress of the levels. I've tried everything! I only don't go past level 3 as I don't see the point. I've heard this has happened to other people. I really like this game, so want to keep playing it. Any solutions? Thanks.

:)

TazDC, Jun 19, 2020
  2. DonPulnik Win User

Minesweeper Adventure in Windows 10 . Lost level of progress

I have been playing the Minesweeper Adventure in Windows 10 and completed level 524. When completing the level the game locked up and the completed level does not load. Is there Anyway to salvage the progress?

DonPulnik, Jun 19, 2020
  3. DonPulnik Win User
    Minesweeper Adventure in Windows 10 . Lost level of progress

Original problem: I have been playing the Minesweeper Adventure in Windows 10 and completed level 524. When completing the level the game locked up and the completed level does not load. Is there Anyway
    to salvage the progress?

The question is how to retrieve the progress I have made when opening the game. After playing for many weeks the would always start at the level I had completed. This progress was lost when the game locked
    up. I have not restarted it since then.

DonPulnik, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!

Minesweeper Adventure - Limited Playing Field

Have played Minesweeper Adventure on Windows 8 with no issues. Just upgraded to Windows 10. Now when Minesweeper Adventure is launched the entire playing field is not displayed. Field is cut off on the right side of display. As one progresses through the
    playing field the field will scroll to the left. However this scrolling will only proceed to a certain point. The very end of the playing field will not be displayed until one plays with zooming in and using the mouse to drag the playing field to the left.
    Have played with the display settings with no success. Does anyone have any ideas?

JohnMcHyatt, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!

1. Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress! - Similar Threads - Minesweeper Adventure does

2. Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11: I've recently installed a brand new Windows 11 and I tried to play Minesweeper Adventure. Initially it worked fine but there is a problem when you exit the game having just completed some level, close the PC down and then resume play the next day.The game goes back to Level 1...
  3. Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11: I've recently installed a brand new Windows 11 and I tried to play Minesweeper Adventure. Initially it worked fine but there is a problem when you exit the game having just completed some level, close the PC down and then resume play the next day.The game goes back to Level 1...
  4. CandyLand Adventure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CandyLand Adventure: i used a virtual machine to install a 32 bit windows installation and installed CandyLand Adventure a 16bit program for win 3.1/98 and it opens but after starting to play the game it crashes I don't know what is going on pls help...
  5. Sudoku not saving progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku not saving progress: If it helps Microsoft programmers to fix this problem, Sudoku saved our progress through November 12th. It stopped saving it in November 13th. Whatever update occurred at this time screwed it up....
  6. Why is Alto's Adventure not saving my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Alto's Adventure not saving my progress: My Alto's Adventure isn't saving any of my progress!! I played for hours yesterday and made it to level 15-17. Wake up this morning, load up the game and all progress is gone!!! A few months ago there was an issue that many were having where we couldn't even load up the...
  7. minesweeper adventure game

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minesweeper adventure game: I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I get back to the game. in statistics it shows my score....
  8. Microsoft Mahjong not saving progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong not saving progress: I've been playing free on line Microsoft Mahjong for a couple of years now and love it. As of Nov. 1 the game no longer saves my progress. I've tried it through Edge, Chrome, and Firefox and the result is the same. Help! (I've also been having recurring multiple problems...
  9. Why does Minesweeper crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does Minesweeper crash?: Minesweeper crashes after about 3-4 minutes. Can It be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-minesweeper-crash/6f5c816f-d630-4906-b34d-6a99178699e6
  10. Minesweeper Adventure Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Adventure Question: I'm wondering why I collect Gold. Is there a way to by items with this gold or am I just wasting time collecting it. I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I've read through all the How-to sections and can't find anywhere where it tells the how to use the gold. 25170