Windows 10: minesweeper adventure game

Discus and support minesweeper adventure game in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jeffgerth, Feb 20, 2020.

1. jeffgerth Win User

minesweeper adventure game

I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not

access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I get back to the game. in statistics it

shows my score.

:)

jeffgerth, Feb 20, 2020

2. Adventure on the microsoft minesweeper game

Adventure on the microsoft minesweeper does not now work after upgrading to windows 10 . I have deleted and reinstalled the programme but the game display is not fully showing when I open it to play.

aussiedoll, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Problem with Windows 10 & Minesweeper Adventure

Before starting Minesweeper Adventure set your PC to tablet mode then start the game and it will work fine, by the way once you have started the game you can switch out o tablet mode.

Mike JThornton, Feb 20, 2020
  4. radams188 Win User

Minesweeper Adventure Mode

What is the gold for in Minesweeper Adventure Mode / Windows 10? Do you have to have the premium (unlocked) version to use the gold?

radams188, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. minesweeper adventure game - Similar Threads - minesweeper adventure game

2. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.: why. there was minimum 4 bombs near.//.!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game/b372fc8b-dabe-4600-8943-5b1e56a465ac
  3. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.: why. there was minimum 4 bombs near.//.!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game/b372fc8b-dabe-4600-8943-5b1e56a465ac
  4. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game: I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper. All other difficulty levels, and all other games, load correctly, but Expert just shows the mine spinning around the flag....
  5. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game: I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper. All other difficulty levels, and all other games, load correctly, but Expert just shows the mine spinning around the flag....
  6. Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11: I've recently installed a brand new Windows 11 and I tried to play Minesweeper Adventure. Initially it worked fine but there is a problem when you exit the game having just completed some level, close the PC down and then resume play the next day.The game goes back to Level 1...
  7. Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11

Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11: I've recently installed a brand new Windows 11 and I tried to play Minesweeper Adventure. Initially it worked fine but there is a problem when you exit the game having just completed some level, close the PC down and then resume play the next day.The game goes back to Level 1...
  8. Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game: I used to enjoy minesweeper when you had more control over how the board looked. After this latest update the window appears with a title bar at the top of the window and this will not go away when you start the game. There is no longer a control to go full screen and there...
  9. Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!: Hi, Tried this on my laptop Windows 10 and desktop Windows 8.1, both apps, and they both don't save the progress of the levels. I've tried everything! I only don't go past level 3 as I don't see the point. I've heard this has happened to other people. I really like this game,...
  10. Minesweeper Adventure Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Adventure Question: I'm wondering why I collect Gold. Is there a way to by items with this gold or am I just wasting time collecting it. I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I've read through all the How-to sections and can't find anywhere where it tells the how to use the gold. 25170