Windows 10: Minesweeper Adventure Question

Discus and support Minesweeper Adventure Question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm wondering why I collect Gold. Is there a way to by items with this gold or am I just wasting time collecting it. I'm sure this is a stupid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShuleMc, Oct 4, 2015.

1. ShuleMc Win User

Minesweeper Adventure Question

I'm wondering why I collect Gold. Is there a way to by items with this gold or am I just wasting time collecting it.

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I've read through all the How-to sections and can't find anywhere where it tells the how to use the gold.

:)

ShuleMc, Oct 4, 2015

2. minesweeper and windows 10

just a precision, i play with "minesweeper adventure 2.4.1408.2503"

Jacques Baert, Oct 4, 2015
  3. TFeldman Win User
    Issues with Microsoft minesweeper not showing the squares or exit stairs on the far right of the game.

Original Title"microsoft minesweeper

After an update the minesweeper adventure game does not show the squares or exit stairs on the far right of the game. Is there a fix?

TFeldman, Oct 4, 2015
Thema:

Minesweeper Adventure Question

1. Minesweeper Adventure Question - Similar Threads - Minesweeper Adventure Question

2. Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11: I've recently installed a brand new Windows 11 and I tried to play Minesweeper Adventure. Initially it worked fine but there is a problem when you exit the game having just completed some level, close the PC down and then resume play the next day.The game goes back to Level 1...
  3. Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Minesweeper Adventure in WIndows 11: I've recently installed a brand new Windows 11 and I tried to play Minesweeper Adventure. Initially it worked fine but there is a problem when you exit the game having just completed some level, close the PC down and then resume play the next day.The game goes back to Level 1...
  4. CandyLand Adventure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CandyLand Adventure: i used a virtual machine to install a 32 bit windows installation and installed CandyLand Adventure a 16bit program for win 3.1/98 and it opens but after starting to play the game it crashes I don't know what is going on pls help...
  5. Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minesweeper: I just replaced my failed computer with a new one and transferred all my applications to the new computer. Windows 10 has been activated. Solitaire works; however, when I open Minesweeper, I get an error box saying: Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your...
  6. Disneyland Adventures Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Disneyland Adventures Issues: Hello there, I hope someone will help here. Problem exists on Windows 10 64bit, I have this game from my xbox game pass in Microsoft Store. So in Disneyland Adventures some mini games crashes or freezes or something weird is happening e.g. in Jungle Cruise I can't collect...
  7. Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!: Hi, Tried this on my laptop Windows 10 and desktop Windows 8.1, both apps, and they both don't save the progress of the levels. I've tried everything! I only don't go past level 3 as I don't see the point. I've heard this has happened to other people. I really like this game,...
  8. minesweeper adventure game

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minesweeper adventure game: I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I get back to the game. in statistics it shows my score....
  9. Minesweeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minesweeper: Ever since I renewed my annual subscription to minesweeper in December, it has been unstable. I rarely get through a game before the came closes. When I reopen it remembers where I left off but why does it lock and then automatically close? It has become more frustrating...
  10. My adventures with SSD alignment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My adventures with SSD alignment: I have just purchased a crucial Ssd 500gb. I copied the old boot drive with a triple boot of XP, win 10 x86 and win 10 x64. While googling SSD I came across an article on alignment, so I used aomei partition tool to re-align the xp and 32 bit partitions but discovered the x64...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft minesweeper adventure problems

2. minesweeper adventure how to use gold

3. what use is the gold in microsoft minesweeper adventure

4. what good is collecting gold in microsoft minesweeper?,
  5. microsoft minesweeper adventure