Windows 10: Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.

Discus and support Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With these two apps, I get the message: "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again." And having done that, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MatthewRease, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.

With these two apps, I get the message: "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again."

And having done that, it still refuses to work. I have a tab opened of me signed into Xbox.com, I have the Xbox (companion?) app opened and signed in, and I even have Microsoft Solitaire open and signed into, because for some reason this one works. But Minesweeper and Sudoku don't.

I've seen a few similar problems online, but their solutions didn't work for me, save for creating a new account and transferring things over, which I am just not willing to go through just to sign into a game.

:)

MatthewRease, Sep 27, 2019

2. sudoku wont sign into xbox

When I activate Microsoft Sudoku I get a message telling me to sign into Xbox first then open the Sudoku app again. It happens even when I'm already signed into Xbox. I can't sync my achievements. I've tried many things that included uninstalling Microsoft
    Sudoku, rebooting my windows tablet, and "no luck". I also uninstalled Sudoku, signed into Xbox, downloaded Sudoku while in Xbox, and "no luck". What else can I do?

Somuchfun2, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Cant sign in xbox account

I signed in in my xbox app for windows 10 but in games like minesweeper , Sudoku etc.,I cannot connect my xbox account. Please help me

Sai MaadeshKumar, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.

sudoku wont sign into xbox

Hi Somuchfun2,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to sign in to sudoku on the Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you get in touch with our Microsoft Casual Games support. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.

1. Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox. - Similar Threads - Minesweeper Sudoku unable

2. Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in: I can't sign into Microsoft Sudoku. When I try, it flashes the Xbox sign-in splash screen and immediately goes back to the Sudoku games screen. Everything worked well until a few days ago....
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper Xbox Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper Xbox Windows 10: I am at Level 32 with 825,172 in coin but can't buy anything with that coin. When I first started playing the game, when I reached Level 6 it automatically sent me to buy stuff. Now it never does. Anyone have an answer?...
  4. Unable to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into xbox live: I want to play Minecraft, but every time I start it up, it cant sign in. I have a VPN, but I disable it before starting Minecraft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-xbox-live/b2b955d3-7eae-428f-941c-1aa6d49e48f6
  5. Unable to sign in to Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Xbox App: Hi all So I'm trying to sign in to the Xbox App on Windows 10, but I am unable to do so. When I click "Sign In", a grey box appears which I'm assuming should be the sign-in box, which then disappears after a minute or so if the box shows at all. I first noticed this when...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku and Minesweep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku and Minesweep: Are these games being discontinued? Why. I have enjoyed playing them since they came out. They are great for the mind. I would like to know if they will be coming back. I have been trying to download them for a long time. :...
  7. Minesweeper won't sign into XBL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper won't sign into XBL: Hi. I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my laptop, and then reinstall all my apps. Now Minesweeper won't sign me in. I just a get a message in the top right corner, where the account profile should be. The message says to sign into Xbox Live and relaunch Minesweeper. I have...
  8. Uninstall problems w/ Minesweeper and Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall problems w/ Minesweeper and Sudoku: Hello, I am having trouble with Minesweeper and Sudoku (i still have Mahjong and the Solitaire collection that work however ... ) neither of them work, nor can i uninstall them, it comes up with the message: The operation did not complete successfully. Try again in a...
  9. Microsoft sudoku and minesweeper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sudoku and minesweeper: Keep getting error code 0x803F8001 on both games. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Sudoku three times, now it says 'can't install'. What next? Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong running fine....
  10. Unable to login to xbox live from minesweeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login to xbox live from minesweeper: For two days now, minesweeper has failed to start up, with the message "You must log in with the account that downloaded the game". Nothing has been changed at my end since I last successfully played, and I have followed the instructions about making sure I am logged in with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign in to xbox on minesweeper

2. microsoft sudoku wont sign in

3. microsoft sudoku & minesweeper cant connect

4. cannot sign into microsoft minesweeper,
  5. unable to install microsoft minesweeper