Windows 10: Minesweeper broken - ads cannot close - how to give feedback?

Discus and support Minesweeper broken - ads cannot close - how to give feedback? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm experiencing a consistent problem with Microsoft Minesweeper. Periodically the game displays an ad (which is fine). At the end of the ad there's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gohanman, Mar 22, 2019.

1. gohanman Win User

Minesweeper broken - ads cannot close - how to give feedback?

I'm experiencing a consistent problem with Microsoft Minesweeper. Periodically the game displays an ad (which is fine). At the end of the ad there's a "Close" button. Clicking this close button does nothing whatsoever. The game just hangs forever at the end of the ad until you exit the game. This has happened dozens of times in a row. What's the correct channel to report this bug?

:)

gohanman, Mar 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Minesweeper broken - ads cannot close - how to give feedback?

Minesweeper Premium issue

Hi,

I've recently upgraded Minesweeper to the Premium version. Right after the upgrade, Minesweeper started freezing on me, then abruptly closing down while playing in Adventure. I thought the behavior was random, but it seems to happen every time the Windows
    location icon flashes in the notification area of the taskbar. Every time Windows checks my location, Minesweeper will crash.

Other than turning off the location service, any suggestions on resolving this annoying issue?

Thanks,

Gaétan B., Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Minesweeper broken - ads cannot close - how to give feedback?

1. Minesweeper broken - ads cannot close - how to give feedback? - Similar Threads - Minesweeper broken ads

2. How to give feedback and suggestions to Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    How to give feedback and suggestions to Microsoft: [IMG]Microsoft has always been dedicated to improving its products to give the best to its users. In order to better its products, Microsoft looks for existing flaws in them. This is done mostly by user feedback. If you wish to learn to give suggestions and feedback to...
  3. How do we give W11 feedback to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do we give W11 feedback to Microsoft: Basically the new start menu is terrible.Upgrading cleared all of my Start menu Customizations and replaced it with something worse than what is on a Chromebook and only slightly better that what a MAC provides. I could accept loss of multiple sizes of Start Menu icons, but...
  4. How do we give W11 feedback to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do we give W11 feedback to Microsoft: Basically the new start menu is terrible.Upgrading cleared all of my Start menu Customizations and replaced it with something worse than what is on a Chromebook and only slightly better that what a MAC provides. I could accept loss of multiple sizes of Start Menu icons, but...
  5. How to disable ads in Minesweeper Win 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable ads in Minesweeper Win 10 Edition: Before I could disable the ads by going into the firewall and blocking the incoming and outgoing connenction from Minesweeper but when I now do it minesweeper keeps on loading but doesnt get into a game submitted by /u/Chrostix [link] [comments]...
  6. Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minesweeper: I just replaced my failed computer with a new one and transferred all my applications to the new computer. Windows 10 has been activated. Solitaire works; however, when I open Minesweeper, I get an error box saying: Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your...
  7. Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.: Hi there, I keep getting ads on my premium version of Minesweeper. I've already contacted Xbox but have been told this is Microsoft's problem. This problem has just occurred suddenly and no matter what I do, like uninstalling the product and doing a store reset and pressing...
  8. display give us feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    display give us feedback: how to solve " you appear to be in a region where this service is not available" for give us feedback at display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-give-us-feedback/bb137122-973c-425c-ac61-162863d489af
  9. minesweeper ad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minesweeper ad: So I saw another "ticket" about this issue back in march, but it is locked and I can't comment on it. But on my minesweeper, every now and then I get the ads, which is no issue, but starting yesterday whenever the ad for "Jewels of Rome" plays, at the end of the timer the...
  10. Minesweeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minesweeper: Ever since I renewed my annual subscription to minesweeper in December, it has been unstable. I rarely get through a game before the came closes. When I reopen it remembers where I left off but why does it lock and then automatically close? It has become more frustrating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minesweeper is broken