Windows 10: Minesweeper Premium issue

Discus and support Minesweeper Premium issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently upgraded Minesweeper to the Premium version. Right after the upgrade, Minesweeper started freezing on me, then abruptly closing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gaétan B., Nov 12, 2018.

1. Minesweeper Premium issue

Hi,

I've recently upgraded Minesweeper to the Premium version. Right after the upgrade, Minesweeper started freezing on me, then abruptly closing down while playing in Adventure. I thought the behavior was random, but it seems to happen every time the Windows location icon flashes in the notification area of the taskbar. Every time Windows checks my location, Minesweeper will crash.

Other than turning off the location service, any suggestions on resolving this annoying issue?

Thanks,

:)

Gaétan B., Nov 12, 2018
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Minesweeper Premium issue

minesweeper and windows 10

This is still a problem, not being able to see all of the game screen in Minesweep in Windows10.

Please let us know when a fix will be made.

Shadow1234(2), Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Minesweeper Premium issue

1. Minesweeper Premium issue - Similar Threads - Minesweeper Premium issue

2. Microsoft Minesweeper daily challenge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper daily challenge issue: Hi,Everyday I play the daily challenges on Microsoft Minesweeper.I did every challenge of this month, but yesterday everything disapeared and it shows that I only did 2 yesterday and the 5 of today, any solutions to this problem ? I don't want to re-do the 5 challenged of the...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper daily challenge issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper daily challenge issue: Hi,Everyday I play the daily challenges on Microsoft Minesweeper.I did every challenge of this month, but yesterday everything disapeared and it shows that I only did 2 yesterday and the 5 of today, any solutions to this problem ? I don't want to re-do the 5 challenged of the...
  4. Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minesweeper: I just replaced my failed computer with a new one and transferred all my applications to the new computer. Windows 10 has been activated. Solitaire works; however, when I open Minesweeper, I get an error box saying: Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your...
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper premium version reports out of date although it is not.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Minesweeper premium version reports out of date although it is not.: have had minesweeper premium for awhileYears. Every so often it says I need to update because the subscription is expired. I go through the motions to resubscribe, but it has always reported that I own premium version and so I just restart and everything is okay, For the...
  6. Microsoft Premium Minesweeper

Microsoft Premium Minesweeper: There was an update to Minesweeper this month. I own the premium addition, I clicked on the advertising to stop the ads. It acknowledged I own the premium effective January 2020 and directed me to My Games or My Directory to download the premium edition. Where are these? I...
  7. Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.: Hi there, I keep getting ads on my premium version of Minesweeper. I've already contacted Xbox but have been told this is Microsoft's problem. This problem has just occurred suddenly and no matter what I do, like uninstalling the product and doing a store reset and pressing...
  8. Minesweeper Premium Subscription

Minesweeper Premium Subscription: I Subscribed to Microsoft Minesweeper Premium for 1 year and everything was fine. Until 7 months later the App in Windows 10 says it Premium Subscription has expired. Spent a long time being routed from Tech. Support to Billing to Games then to Post Sales that said it wasn't...
  9. Minesweeper

Minesweeper: Ever since I renewed my annual subscription to minesweeper in December, it has been unstable. I rarely get through a game before the came closes. When I reopen it remembers where I left off but why does it lock and then automatically close? It has become more frustrating...
  10. Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing: Microsoft Minesweeper premium continually keeps crashing. I've reset the app along with terminating it and it still keeps crashing. I paid for the premium version and I have not been able to play the game....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft minesweeper crashing

2. microsoft minesweeper adventure premium closes unexpectedly