Windows 10: Minesweeper Premium Subscription

Discus and support Minesweeper Premium Subscription in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Subscribed to Microsoft Minesweeper Premium for 1 year and everything was fine. Until 7 months later the App in Windows 10 says it Premium... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TDuvall1, Mar 10, 2020.

1. TDuvall1 Win User

Minesweeper Premium Subscription

I Subscribed to Microsoft Minesweeper Premium for 1 year and everything was fine. Until 7 months later the App in Windows 10 says it Premium Subscription has expired. Spent a long time being routed from Tech. Support to Billing to Games then to Post Sales that said it wasn't open then it hung up on me. I was assigned a Case # and the next person gave me a REF #.What do I do now??

:)

TDuvall1, Mar 10, 2020

2. Minesweeper Premium issue

Hi,

I've recently upgraded Minesweeper to the Premium version. Right after the upgrade, Minesweeper started freezing on me, then abruptly closing down while playing in Adventure. I thought the behavior was random, but it seems to happen every time the Windows
    location icon flashes in the notification area of the taskbar. Every time Windows checks my location, Minesweeper will crash.

Other than turning off the location service, any suggestions on resolving this annoying issue?

Thanks,

Gaétan B., Mar 10, 2020
  3. Norbie85 Win User
    Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing

Microsoft Minesweeper premium continually keeps crashing. I've reset the app along with terminating it and it still keeps crashing.

I paid for the premium version and I have not been able to play the game.

Norbie85, Mar 10, 2020
  4. kpshaju Win User

Premium Subscription

is this premium subscription available in New Zealand

kpshaju, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Minesweeper Premium Subscription - Similar Threads - Minesweeper Premium Subscription

2. Premium Jig Saw Subscription

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Premium Jig Saw Subscription: Ever since I paid for PREMIUM Jig Saw I have rarely been able to play because it either does not open or it will open with all my downloaded jigsaws missing along with my gold. I want you to fix it or give me my $$ back for the Premium ....
  3. Subscription to Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription to Premium: I am 83 yrs old so subscribe to premium a month at a time. Within two weeks I get a pop up saying I need to pay for another month. I close out the game and when I go back in I have premium. This means I must keep close watch at to the date it will come due or I will be...
  4. Microsoft Premium Minesweeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Minesweeper: There was an update to Minesweeper this month. I own the premium addition, I clicked on the advertising to stop the ads. It acknowledged I own the premium effective January 2020 and directed me to My Games or My Directory to download the premium edition. Where are these? I...
  5. Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.: Hi there, I keep getting ads on my premium version of Minesweeper. I've already contacted Xbox but have been told this is Microsoft's problem. This problem has just occurred suddenly and no matter what I do, like uninstalling the product and doing a store reset and pressing...
  6. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.: My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-subscription/123bf5bb-d911-46af-bc28-4f8f669988db
  7. Premium subscription question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Premium subscription question: How often are new puzzles or games added to this product. What does premium subscription offer besides no ads. Which by the way does not mean you don't get annoying pop-ups for other things....
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing: Microsoft Minesweeper premium continually keeps crashing. I've reset the app along with terminating it and it still keeps crashing. I paid for the premium version and I have not been able to play the game....
  9. renewing premium player subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    renewing premium player subscription: I have two Microsoft accounts, one I use for personal use and the other for work with a local club. My subscription has expired but how do I renew it? When I click on the option on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game screen it wants me to log in using the club's...
  10. Minesweeper Premium issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Premium issue: Hi, I've recently upgraded Minesweeper to the Premium version. Right after the upgrade, Minesweeper started freezing on me, then abruptly closing down while playing in Adventure. I thought the behavior was random, but it seems to happen every time the Windows location icon...