Windows 10: Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

Discus and support Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew Peplinski1, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper. All other difficulty levels, and all other games, load correctly, but Expert just shows the mine spinning around the flag. Sometimes I will get an ad before loading, but then it will return to spinning.

:)

Andrew Peplinski1, Nov 30, 2023

2. Minesweeper stopped loading

Minesweeper suddently stopped loading while you can load and play normally other MS games . Has anybody met this problem?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

NickTounta, Nov 30, 2023
  3. LemP Win User
    Minesweeper Game for IE 11 desktop computer

As
    Cyber_Defend_Team
    wrote, Minesweeper is built into Windows 7. If I recall correctly, however, it -- as well as the other built-in games -- is not available by default. To get the games, including Minesweeper, do the following:

1. Click Start, type appwiz.cpl in the Search box, and press Enter
    2. In the left pane of the Programs and Features window, click the link to "Turn Windows features on or off"
    3. When the "Windows Features" box populates (may take a minute or so), click the + next to "Games" to expand the category
    4. Check the boxes for any games you want to have available. These include: Chess Titans, FreeCell, Hearts, "Internet Games," Mahjong Titans,
      Minesweeper, "More Games," Purble Place, Solitaire, and Spider Solitaire.
    5. Click OK

4. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

Why doI get error code 02000 when I try to load minesweeper

Hi,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the common reasons why you are getting this error code: 02000 when loading the game Minesweeper. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Wilfred Mac, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

1. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game - Similar Threads - Minesweeper Load Expert

2. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2: One more bug in this best game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game-2/dcb49953-812c-4e0d-a483-85fa784f9d01
  3. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.: why. there was minimum 4 bombs near.//.!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game/b372fc8b-dabe-4600-8943-5b1e56a465ac
  4. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.: why. there was minimum 4 bombs near.//.!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game/b372fc8b-dabe-4600-8943-5b1e56a465ac
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: Date 1 Jan 2024.Minesweeper not loading on 3 devices. Screen starts within mine spinning around flag in bottom right hand corner and continues without loading any further.On this particular device the following have been tried :Repair UninstallReinstallRestarting...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: Date 1 Jan 2024.Minesweeper not loading on 3 devices. Screen starts within mine spinning around flag in bottom right hand corner and continues without loading any further.On this particular device the following have been tried :Repair UninstallReinstallRestarting...
  7. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game: I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper. All other difficulty levels, and all other games, load correctly, but Expert just shows the mine spinning around the flag....
  8. Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game: I used to enjoy minesweeper when you had more control over how the board looked. After this latest update the window appears with a title bar at the top of the window and this will not go away when you start the game. There is no longer a control to go full screen and there...
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: I have already sent this problem in the feedback hub, but when I launch microsoft minesweeper, it just boots up, and remains stuck in the title screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-not-loading/29db1f57-20cd-416b-93a1-235b1efe2d61
  10. minesweeper adventure game

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minesweeper adventure game: I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I get back to the game. in statistics it shows my score....