Windows 10: Minesweeper won't start on windows 10

Discus and support Minesweeper won't start on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I've installed minesweeper on new laptop using my old microsoft account but it won't start. The usual green screen appears but then disappears. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sunny Imy, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Sunny Imy Win User

Minesweeper won't start on windows 10

Hi

I've installed minesweeper on new laptop using my old microsoft account but it won't start. The usual green screen appears but then disappears. Can you please tell me what I can do to fix this? I've tried reinstalling and resetting it as well but it didn't help.

Best Regards

:)

Sunny Imy, Sep 19, 2018

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Sep 19, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Minesweeper won't start on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minesweeper won't start

2. Microsoft Minesweeper Xbox Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper Xbox Windows 10: I am at Level 32 with 825,172 in coin but can't buy anything with that coin. When I first started playing the game, when I reached Level 6 it automatically sent me to buy stuff. Now it never does. Anyone have an answer?...
  3. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't start: I have a PC with Windows 10 that inexplicably, without any changes or updates won't boot. The Windows logo is displayed and the little stars are spinning in their circle like it's trying but failing to boot. After several attempts to reboot and seeing an "Preparing Auto...
  4. Minesweeper won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper won't start: I play minesweeper A LOT. Recently I tired of the ads and upgraded to premium.. Since then I've reinstalled it twice and it still won't run. It loads untol you get to the screen with the game field displayed but the box matrix never comes up and nothing on the screen works...
  5. Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minesweeper: I just replaced my failed computer with a new one and transferred all my applications to the new computer. Windows 10 has been activated. Solitaire works; however, when I open Minesweeper, I get an error box saying: Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your...
  6. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't start: How can I start up Windows 10 without a BitLocker Recovery key or password? I have a Dell Inspiron 15 inch laptop. Does anyone know how to start up Windows through the laptop's BIOS menu? Please help!!!...
  7. Windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't start: Hello, yesterday my PC froze and forced it to turn off because nothing happend. After that I tried to start it again but it kept in the loading screen with the windows logo and the loading circle. I tried also with a boot USB stick but it froze after the loading screen just...
  8. Minesweeper won't sign into XBL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper won't sign into XBL: Hi. I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my laptop, and then reinstall all my apps. Now Minesweeper won't sign me in. I just a get a message in the top right corner, where the account profile should be. The message says to sign into Xbox Live and relaunch Minesweeper. I have...
  9. Minesweep game of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minesweep game of Windows 10: Is there really no way of saving the progress in the adventure game? Every time you die you have to start on Level 1 again. That is frustrating as heck. Also, I don't see the purpose of collecting the coins if there is no shop to buy anything with. I like the game but I'm...
  10. Minesweeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minesweeper: Ever since I renewed my annual subscription to minesweeper in December, it has been unstable. I rarely get through a game before the came closes. When I reopen it remembers where I left off but why does it lock and then automatically close? It has become more frustrating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minesweeper wont open

2. microsoft minesweeper not working

3. microsoft minesweeper wont open

4. microsoft minesweeper not loading,
  5. microsoft minesweeper wont load,
  6. why wont microsoft minesweeper load,
  7. why cant i open mine sweeper,
  8. microsoft minesweeper will not start,
  9. minesweeper will not open,
  10. minesweeper not working on windows 10,
  11. microsoft minesweeper dont work,