Windows 10: Mini dump analysis requested - computer keeps restarting

Discus and support Mini dump analysis requested - computer keeps restarting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my computer keeps restarting overnight. Mini dump is here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhzHYFY8TGe4mkeMR9yVyXSrgyll?e=GVv2QH I posted help questions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelClagett, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Mini dump analysis requested - computer keeps restarting

Hello, my computer keeps restarting overnight. Mini dump is here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhzHYFY8TGe4mkeMR9yVyXSrgyll?e=GVv2QH

I posted help questions previously and the most recent response was to uninstall voicemeeter which I have. The restarts are still happening. Could anybody assist please?

:)

MichaelClagett, Apr 21, 2021

2. BSOD dump analysis request

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual.

I will certainly help you.

Please provide us the following details:

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

• When exactly you get these errors?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The BAD_POOL_HEADER bug check has a value of 0x00000019.

The issue occurs because the Hdaudio.sys driver tries to process the audio information when the uninitialized internal firmware memory within the video card is set in a certain manner. The result is internal pool corruption.

As we are analyzing the dump files, let us try the following steps as a workaround and check if it makes any difference.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to start your computer in safe mode with Networking and check if the issue appears there as well. If it does not appear in safe mode with Networking place the computer in clean
    boot state to identify the culprit program running in the background creating this error.

Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer the article below:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 21, 2021
  3. JConn80 Win User
    Mini Dump Analysis Help Request

Long story short after many issues with BSOD, I did a fresh install of windows to try and get a fresh slate. I was hoping it was some driver issue that would resolve by itself. Unfortunately, I am getting the same error on the fresh install (different hard
    drive is being used too). This leads me to think hardware is failing somehow but I want to narrow it down to what piece of hardware it might be.

Here is my analyzed mini dump

Here is the latest raw mini dump file

JConn80, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Terrypin Win User

Mini dump analysis requested - computer keeps restarting

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Mini dump analysis requested - computer keeps restarting [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Mini dump analysis requested - computer keeps restarting [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Mini dump analysis requested - computer keeps restarting

1. Mini dump analysis requested - computer keeps restarting - Similar Threads - Mini dump analysis

2. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  3. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  4. Mini Dump Analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mini Dump Analysis: Could someone please tell me what this mini-dump says caused my computer to crash and reboot unexpectedly. The computer was not in use at this time and only a browser Brave was open plus all the apps running in the...
  5. Mini Dump Analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mini Dump Analysis: Could someone please tell me what this mini-dump says caused my computer to crash and reboot unexpectedly. The computer was not in use at this time and only a browser Brave was open plus all the apps running in the...
  6. Mini Dump Analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Dump file analysis requested

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dump file analysis requested: Tips on what is causing a shutdown (instead of sleep), generating this DMP file, would be appreciated... Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.Gracias 183876
  8. Mini Dump Analysis Help Request

Mini Dump Analysis Help Request: Long story short after many issues with BSOD, I did a fresh install of windows to try and get a fresh slate. I was hoping it was some driver issue that would resolve by itself. Unfortunately, I am getting the same error on the fresh install different hard drive is being used...
  9. Mini Dump Analysis PLEASE!

Mini Dump Analysis PLEASE!: Hello Microsoft Community, I have a DELL Laptop that is dumping... the mother board has been replaced a few times, but I don't want it replaced again if the motherboard and its components are not the issue. Wondering if someone could do a stack dump analysis for me ......
  10. Mini dump

Mini dump: Can anyone analyze my mini dumps and tell me what they mean here they are theres 3 of them https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap7fz_7nVtBulGIWvCwznEGngvFS?e=Y2iN5R https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mini-dump/8e370380-ebcd-46e2-9086-6c0405902635