Windows 10: Mini Dump Files .DMP Can somebody please help me figure out my problem?

Discus and support Mini Dump Files .DMP Can somebody please help me figure out my problem? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer is constantly crashing! Gives me a different error most times, but more often than not it is "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" Can somebody who knows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GunsNRacing48, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Mini Dump Files .DMP Can somebody please help me figure out my problem?

Computer is constantly crashing! Gives me a different error most times, but more often than not it is "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"

Can somebody who knows how, please investigate these dump files and figure out why my computer keeps crashing?

1. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkgBB0obKxN_71lt_m6PfZNfcQ4C?e=YviJ9w

2. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkgBB0obKxN_71V74ky1aNlFlGlB?e=d91nlJ

3. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkgBB0obKxN_71ZDXDKxb6hC9J1a?e=S9KZju

4. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkgBB0obKxN_71eQ6G6w2sAXFq1k?e=dY6iG0

5. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkgBB0obKxN_71i6_-mV5Psfekr6?e=tBV56s

Thanks in advance!

:)

GunsNRacing48, Apr 19, 2020

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Computer crashing, need help figuring out dump file.

Currently having issues with my windows 10 pc. About a month ago after upgrading my power supply and doing updates my comp started to randomly restart once a day. After trouble shooting to try and figure it out I am still drawing a blank. I was told to post
    a dump file here to get some help but cannot seem to figure out how to find the dump file. I have who crashed installed to help me narrow it down but when i go to the mini dump it opens up in Vietnamese so I am assuming that its not the correct file.

Thanks for any help or tips to get this resolved.

MichaelAmburn, Apr 19, 2020
  4. prescient Win User

Mini Dump Files .DMP Can somebody please help me figure out my problem?

Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Mini Dump Files .DMP Can somebody please help me figure out my problem?

1. Mini Dump Files .DMP Can somebody please help me figure out my problem? - Similar Threads - Mini Dump Files

2. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  3. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  4. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!: I have an Asus rog strix z790 mb with i7 13700k cpu evga 3090 NVIDIA gpu g skill trident 5600 32gb x 2 and multiple Ssd’s and hdd which is the problem. I can’t get windows to recognize any of the when I’m trying to flash windows with usb. I’ve formatted all of them...
  6. Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!: I have an Asus rog strix z790 mb with i7 13700k cpu evga 3090 NVIDIA gpu g skill trident 5600 32gb x 2 and multiple Ssd’s and hdd which is the problem. I can’t get windows to recognize any of the when I’m trying to flash windows with usb. I’ve formatted all of them...
  7. Would Somebody Please Look at My dmp Files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Would Somebody Please Look at My dmp Files?: Ongoing random BSODs for months now. I've run every stress test, component test, system check, etc. at least a dozen times and re-installed Windows with no luck. All drivers current, no overclocking, no third party anti virus or rgb software, etc. If someone would please take...
  8. Could somebody help me with reading this dump file?

Could somebody help me with reading this dump file?: Hello everyone, It would be much appreciated if someone could help me to figure out what is the cause of my PC freezing under load. This is the .dmp file, which has dxgkrnl.sys and watchdog.sys at the top marked red....
  9. help me to figure out this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me to figure out this problem: --------------------------- Windows Script Host --------------------------- Script: C:\Users\munee\AppData\Roaming\JVUDq\uMDuY.vbs Line: 1 Char: 43 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: (null) ---------------------------...
  10. Can somebody please help me with these bsod?

Can somebody please help me with these bsod?: Ive been getting them for days after a bios update. Bad pool caller. dpc watchdog etc. Ive replaced all my drivers and im now at a loss. Here is the minidump https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ccmkxh52tempps/072218-18453-01.rar?dl=0...