Windows 10: Mini Dump

Discus and support Mini Dump in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer has lately been crashing and rebooting in a cycle when playing games. I think it is an issue with the memory dump file and have messed with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MillerFokens, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Mini Dump

My computer has lately been crashing and rebooting in a cycle when playing games. I think it is an issue with the memory dump file and have messed with the settings like various YouTube video's have. The file is still not showing up. Any advice?

:)

MillerFokens, Sep 29, 2021
  2. MarkOBoii Win User

Mini dump

Can anyone analyze my mini dumps and tell me what they mean here they are theres 3 of them

Items Shared on 2-16-2020

MarkOBoii, Sep 29, 2021
  3. SDP_2009 Win User
    N97 Mini - setting up email for home WiFi only

• Mine is an N97 Mini.
    • Strange that you can't follow the steps I've suggested. You have not explained where
      exactly "There is no place...". I suggest you try again carefully. The N97 Mini user guide also mentions this for setting up your connectivity preferences. All the apps that use the internet on my phone are now using my home WiFi whenever that's available.

SDP_2009, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Mini Dump

BSOD Windows 10 Issues - Mini-Dump Attached

Hello, I've been getting BSOD since I updated some drivers. I'm not sure which driver though or if its really a driver problem or not.

Here is a link to my mini-dump:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5a3goqf7bcvbean/Mini-Dump.zip/file

I put all four mini dumps in there, latest one is from this morning and the others are from last night.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

FlowerOfLife, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Mini Dump

1. Mini Dump - Similar Threads - Mini Dump

2. RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached: Hello, I am experiencing some issues with my computer where my GPU Asus 4080 will lose video output completely, or the video output will become severely distorted. During this time, I can still hear game audio through my speakers but based on sounds, it does not appear that...
  3. RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached: Hello, I am experiencing some issues with my computer where my GPU Asus 4080 will lose video output completely, or the video output will become severely distorted. During this time, I can still hear game audio through my speakers but based on sounds, it does not appear that...
  4. Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this: I get BSOD DPC Watchdog error every time I try to record gameplay with obs but can't narrow down a cause.Here's the mini dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmIDPz69p2FSX8_2FemNjvRCJ30RgHXN/view?usp=drivesdk...
  5. Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this

Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this: I get BSOD DPC Watchdog error every time I try to record gameplay with obs but can't narrow down a cause.Here's the mini dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmIDPz69p2FSX8_2FemNjvRCJ30RgHXN/view?usp=drivesdk...
  6. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  7. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  8. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

9. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  10. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...