Windows 10: Mini Google window pop-up with taskbar network icon

Discus and support Mini Google window pop-up with taskbar network icon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is this window above my taskbar network icon pop-up? It doesn't do anything when I click on it. How do I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stpSteve, May 27, 2022.

1. stpSteve Win User

Mini Google window pop-up with taskbar network icon

What is this window above my taskbar network icon pop-up? It doesn't do anything when I click on it. How do I get rid of it?

:)

stpSteve, May 27, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 27, 2022
  3. blockie Win User
    Taskbar no network icon

Network and Sharing is the only plce I can see the list of detected networks.
    How do I get the the icon on the taskbar?
    Bill

blockie, May 27, 2022
  4. Mini Google window pop-up with taskbar network icon

NIGHTMARE icon in windows taskbar

Ok ... this is really an annoying thingy in Windows Vista that till today. My top wish list is to solve this !!! *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

See attached pic ... for eg. open My Computer ... icon is of course as shown - the My Computer default Vista icon ... after you browse? *swoosh* kind of black magic ... it changes to that icon with the green arrow ... browsing back to My Computer it remains like that ... with the green arrow!!!

This happens to any and all folders ! ... When you load it ... it comes up with the default folder ... after exporing through folder it changes ... and remains like that.

For info : have tried a fresh installation of Vista to make sure that no bug got in. So must be some DAMN Vista settings

Thanks mates ... hope you enjoy this puzzle !

ragingspeed, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Mini Google window pop-up with taskbar network icon

1. Mini Google window pop-up with taskbar network icon - Similar Threads - Mini Google window

2. Mini Google window pop-up with taskbar network icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mini Google window pop-up with taskbar network icon: What is this window above my taskbar network icon pop-up? It doesn't do anything when I click on it. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mini-google-window-pop-up-with-taskbar-network/63cc5512-50d2-4f77-81c4-788cd26954f8
  3. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  4. google pop up notification

in Browsers and Email
    google pop up notification: Recently i have noticed a Google pop up notification...how do i turn it off. See attached image My OS is Windows 10 Pro with latest updates 163881
  5. google pop up notification

in Windows 10 Support
    google pop up notification: Recently i have noticed a Google pop up notification...how do i turn it off. See attached image My OS is Windows 10 Pro with latest updates 163881
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar Icon pops up Invisible and disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar Icon pops up Invisible and disappears: Hello community, I've been trying to diagnose a computer for a while now and here are a list of what I know about the problem: ___________________________________________________ -Taskbar square pops up flashing orange in the farthest right spot where any new application...
  7. POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME: When I click on Google Chrome, I am inundated with Pop Up messages. How can I stop these? I don't speak computer so please keep answers as simple as possible. Thank you....
  8. task bar mini window pop up annoyance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    task bar mini window pop up annoyance: someone please help as this is driving me insane. every single time i drag something into premiere pro windows has this little pop up window that prevents me from dropping the song into the program. how do i disable it? submitted by /u/Thuvatt [link] [comments]...
  9. pop up ads by google

pop up ads by google: I use edge browser with search forced on my laptop Bing. today was logged into my network provider website get 2 pop up ads for claim sites powered by google. I searched this says adware how do I get rid...
  10. Google Sign In Pop Up

Google Sign In Pop Up: No changes made to my system recently, but all of a sudden I'm getting a Google Sign In Pop Up. First pop up box: Sign in with your Google Account (username), which takes you to a similar box for Password, which if entered takes you to a box with a weird choice, something...