Windows 10: mini keypads each with 7 keys.

Discus and support mini keypads each with 7 keys. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 2 mini keypads each with 7 keys. If I program one, the other is automatically programmed the same way. How can I make the two pads function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bumblebee001, Aug 19, 2022.

1. mini keypads each with 7 keys.

I have 2 mini keypads each with 7 keys. If I program one, the other is automatically programmed the same way. How can I make the two pads function independently of one another so that in effect I would have 14 keys?

:)

Bumblebee001, Aug 19, 2022
  2. nonthasak Win User

E72 shortcut key, keypad lock

Can anybody suggest the short cut key to lock the keypad for E72 rather than hit the power button and choose keypad lock option. We can do selection key (menu) + function key (most lower left button).

Really Thanks

nonthasak, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Pointer and keypad

Hi,

With Mouse Keys, you can use the numeric keypad on your keyboard, instead of the mouse, to move the pointer. To turn on Mouse Keys, you can follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Ease of Access Center, and select it from the list of results.
    • Click Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, select the
      Turn on Mouse Keys check box

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Aug 19, 2022
  4. mini keypads each with 7 keys.

7 key of alphanumeric keypad is not working on Nokia 5800 XM

Hi Forum;

I am facing this issue today. The '7' key of alphanumeric keypad is not working properly. On my
    Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. I am anuable to write character q and r. When ever I press it, it either prints p or 7. But it does not print q and r.

I soft reset my phone. But the problem resumes. Its annoying. As I cant type.

People, please suggest some solution for it.

I will be thankful to you.

tahirakram, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

mini keypads each with 7 keys.

1. mini keypads each with 7 keys. - Similar Threads - mini keypads each

2. mini keypads each with 7 keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mini keypads each with 7 keys.: I have 2 mini keypads each with 7 keys. If I program one, the other is automatically programmed the same way. How can I make the two pads function independently of one another so that in effect I would have 14 keys?...
  3. mini keypads each with 7 keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mini keypads each with 7 keys.: I have 2 mini keypads each with 7 keys. If I program one, the other is automatically programmed the same way. How can I make the two pads function independently of one another so that in effect I would have 14 keys?...
  4. Lenovo keypad number keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo keypad number keys: I am failing to use my number keys except for 5 and 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-keypad-number-keys/4e5fe632-5e2b-4b83-a7ca-ed31ad4bbf7f
  5. Lenovo keypad number keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo keypad number keys: I am failing to use my number keys except for 5 and 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-keypad-number-keys/4e5fe632-5e2b-4b83-a7ca-ed31ad4bbf7f
  6. Lenovo keypad number keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Num keypad '-' key locks Windows.....??

Num keypad '-' key locks Windows.....??: Hi all,I'm using a Logitech K470 keyboard & mouse combo German edition and found a funny quirk where every time I press the '-' key on the number pad Windows locks itself.... weird right!? I've tried using PowerToys to remap the key to no avail, and searched all over but...
  8. Keypad and Arrow Keys not working on LogitechK750

Keypad and Arrow Keys not working on LogitechK750: I have a wireless Logitech K750 keyboard. Earlier this week, I noticed that the arrow keys and the numerical keypad does not work when using Microsoft programs ONLY! I can use them in all other programs on my system! Can you assist me with this issue since it's only...
  9. Arrow keys and keypad Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow keys and keypad Issue: Hello Community, I'm dealing with an issue my keypad and the arrows and not sure what is going on. The issue is if I press any of the following numbers on my keypad 6,8,4,2 a few times then press another of the same numbers mentioned the cursor moves instead of typing a...
  10. Keypad keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keypad keys: Where may I get the hash digit please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keypad-keys/523ee659-fbec-492a-98bd-2af02fe631e8