Windows 10: Minidump analysis

Discus and support Minidump analysis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I kept my laptop open to download a game and when i came back to see the progress found myself on the waiting screen of windows 10. At first i thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maxltzmann, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Minidump analysis

I kept my laptop open to download a game and when i came back to see the progress found myself on the waiting screen of windows 10. At first i thought they were random restarts related to he windows update. Then i found some minidump files. Below you can find the link of my minidump file.

https://yadi.sk/d/oIXHzLwnjhk4BQ

I do not know how to fix it. I would appreciate any help.

:)

Maxltzmann, Sep 19, 2019
  2. el.Fakir Win User

Windows 10 Pro x64 minidumps analysis request

Hi there,

Still experiencing BSOD, here you are another minidump : http://1drv.ms/1PlFKzp Any analysis would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

el' ~

el.Fakir, Sep 19, 2019
  3. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Pet79 Win User

Minidump analysis

Minidump Bugcheck Analysis

I just had two crashes in the last 2 days. I found the minidump file and it says this ...

Code:
    Code:
    Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (OSR  Unique Expertise, Guaranteed Results) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See http://www.osronline.com for more information Windows 8 Kernel Version 16299 MP (4 procs) Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff803`3928b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff803`395f2110 Debug session time: Tue Feb 20 23:45:54.733 2018 (UTC - 5:00) System Uptime: 1 days 9:44:26.466 ******************************************************************************* *                                                                             * *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    * *                                                                             * *******************************************************************************  DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time (usually 10 minutes). Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000004, The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp     subsystem. Arg2: 000000000000012c, Timeout in seconds. Arg3: ffffe504ed748040, The thread currently holding on to the Pnp lock. Arg4: fffff8033b85d910, nt!TRIAGE_9F_PNP on Win7  Debugging Details: ------------------  Implicit thread is now ffffe504`ed748040 TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2  DRVPOWERSTATE_SUBCODE:  4  FAULTING_THREAD:  ffffe504ed748040  CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1  DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT  BUGCHECK_STR:  0x9F  PROCESS_NAME:  System  CURRENT_IRQL:  2  BAD_PAGES_DETECTED: 1105e  LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:  from 0000000000000000 to fffff80339403d1a  STACK_TEXT:   fffff803`3b85dc60 00000000`00000000 : fffff803`3b85e000 fffff803`3b858000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x5a   STACK_COMMAND:  .thread 0xffffe504ed748040 ; kb  SYMBOL_NAME:  PAGE_NOT_ZERO  FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner  MODULE_NAME: Unknown_Module  IMAGE_NAME:  Unknown_Image  DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  0  BUCKET_ID:  PAGE_NOT_ZERO  Followup: MachineOwner ---------   *** Memory manager detected 69726 instance(s) of page corruption, target is likely to have memory corruption.
    Any idea what is going on and what I can do to fix it?

Pet79, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Minidump analysis

1. Minidump analysis - Similar Threads - Minidump analysis

2. Help with minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with minidump analysis: Hi,I have been getting frequent bluescreens for a while and I have tried to fix it myself to no avail. I have also sent my laptop off to 2 different repair shops and neither have even been able to diagnose the issue, due to how inconsistent it is.Most of the dumps look the...
  3. Help with minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with minidump analysis: Hi,I have been getting frequent bluescreens for a while and I have tried to fix it myself to no avail. I have also sent my laptop off to 2 different repair shops and neither have even been able to diagnose the issue, due to how inconsistent it is.Most of the dumps look the...
  4. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  5. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  6. Windows 11 Minidump Analysis needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Minidump Analysis needed: I have been getting Minidumps once about every week or so. Have not had time to investigate further but it seems like intel A770M driver issue.Where can i post .dmp file?...
  7. Windows 11 Minidump Analysis needed

Windows 11 Minidump Analysis needed: I have been getting Minidumps once about every week or so. Have not had time to investigate further but it seems like intel A770M driver issue.Where can i post .dmp file?...
  8. Windows 11 Pro Minidump analysis needed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Minidump analysis needed!: I have a new Inntel NUC System Model NUC12SNKi72 started with strange flickering on video so i suspected video driver. After updating firmware it was working fine for hours until total shutdown and reboot which created minidump. I was on youtube and screen froze with strange...
  9. Windows 11 Pro Minidump analysis needed!

Windows 11 Pro Minidump analysis needed!: I have a new Inntel NUC System Model NUC12SNKi72 started with strange flickering on video so i suspected video driver. After updating firmware it was working fine for hours until total shutdown and reboot which created minidump. I was on youtube and screen froze with strange...
  10. ''whea uncorrectable error'' Minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ''whea uncorrectable error'' Minidump analysis: I have trouble with blue screen error called ''Whea Uncorrectable Error''. While i playing games, especially Dying Light 2, the computer crashes after 1-2 hours of playing.I have 4 minidump files but i can't read it. Can Someone with knowledge tell me the reason for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free analyze minidump

2. analizye minidump osr online

3. online mini dump analysis

4. analyze minidump osr,
  5. windows minidump analysis,
  6. analyse minidump,
  7. analysis minidump online,
  8. minidump windowsphoneinfo,
  9. windows 10 minidump unknown module