Windows 10: Minidump Analyzer

Discus and support Minidump Analyzer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone know any good, free online minidump analyzers? ty submitted by /u/katalosi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/katalosi, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Minidump Analyzer

Anyone know any good, free online minidump analyzers?

ty

submitted by /u/katalosi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/katalosi, Jul 16, 2020

2. Minidump Analyzer

Hello

My laptop recently crashed and i would like to have my minidump file analyzed to know why.

Thank you

GHIWA E. AKL ABI JAOUDE, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Help analyze MiniDump

Hi,

can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop.

I have the file , where can i upload it?

thank you

jef.pandez, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Minidump Analyzer

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Minidump Analyzer

1. Minidump Analyzer - Similar Threads - Minidump Analyzer

2. PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file?: It started happening a couple of weeks ago. I already updated the system and checked for virus. The message that pops up in the BSOD is something like "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to be restarted. We're just collecting info and will restart for you". Then there's a...
  3. PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps getting BSOD, how do I analyze this minidump file?: It started happening a couple of weeks ago. I already updated the system and checked for virus. The message that pops up in the BSOD is something like "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to be restarted. We're just collecting info and will restart for you". Then there's a...
  4. Need Minidump files analyzed. Getting system instability resulting in loss of display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Minidump files analyzed. Getting system instability resulting in loss of display...: programs taking forever to and just slow performance overall and freezing until after a few minutes or so I lose connection to the display and the computer stays on until I reboot it manually. everything in BIOS is stock. Reinstalled graphics drivers already and reseated the...
  5. Need Minidump files analyzed. Getting system instability resulting in loss of display...

Need Minidump files analyzed. Getting system instability resulting in loss of display...: programs taking forever to and just slow performance overall and freezing until after a few minutes or so I lose connection to the display and the computer stays on until I reboot it manually. everything in BIOS is stock. Reinstalled graphics drivers already and reseated the...
  6. BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump: Hello, i suddenly got my apps not connecting to the internet and crashing and got a BSOD, I checked Windows event viewer and i got The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffc23ffe294cc0, 0x6400000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. i search it online and saw it was a...
  7. BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump

BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump: Hello, i suddenly got my apps not connecting to the internet and crashing and got a BSOD, I checked Windows event viewer and i got The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffc23ffe294cc0, 0x6400000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. i search it online and saw it was a...
  8. Would it be possible to have my minidumps analyzed to see what driver is causing my BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would it be possible to have my minidumps analyzed to see what driver is causing my BSOD?: I did a fresh install of Windows 11, and I am still getting BSOD's. I do not know how to use a debugger to check minidumps, but I have the two that occurred during the crash. Any idea which driver is causing my issues?...
  9. Would it be possible to have my minidumps analyzed to see what driver is causing my BSOD?

Would it be possible to have my minidumps analyzed to see what driver is causing my BSOD?: I did a fresh install of Windows 11, and I am still getting BSOD's. I do not know how to use a debugger to check minidumps, but I have the two that occurred during the crash. Any idea which driver is causing my issues?...
  10. Windows 10 Computer Is Regularly getting BSOD. Can someone help analyze the minidump files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Computer Is Regularly getting BSOD. Can someone help analyze the minidump files?: Recently we've been seeing BSOD once or multiple times a day on this machine. I looked at some of the minidump files but I am not sure what to make of them. There doesn't seem to be anything consistent but I don't really know what I am looking for. Is there someone who can...