Windows 10: [Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support [Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, For the past few days I started experiencing random BSOD on my Desktop PC running Windows 10. The Error Code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Effendy Tanojo, Jun 7, 2020.

1. [Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

For the past few days I started experiencing random BSOD on my Desktop PC running Windows 10.

The Error Code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

I did my homework and searches for solution online and found this forum.

After some reading I decided to follow the steps I found here :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-5903-45b8-8348-0fbee6b2ba6e?tm=1517484313690

and here :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

And so herewith I post the link to my folder containing the Minidump and System Information files and kindly ask that you can kindly help me regarding this problem of mine.

The link is :

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmAUZ94NsTwuyXYYkCiRBZ9SGo-g?e=cilQ35

Thank you.

:)

Effendy Tanojo, Jun 7, 2020
  2. lamerx Win User

BSOD playing Overwatch; error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Guys,

Recently I have been experiencing freezes which is sometimes followed up by a BSOD with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code. Been looking through many solutions to regarding this error and none of them have helped, including changing the SATA/AHCI drivers to the standard ones. The freezing seems to happen at random intervals, it could happen 2 minutes into the game or an hour in.

Event Viewer shows a bugcheck error:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80270cf7378, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b7beb885-5a9e-4504-971f-360f69509db9.

Attached are the minidump retrieved and the DM logs. I have included the minidump from a previous crash as well (with the same error code and also during a game of Overwatch).

Hope you guys can help! Thanks!

lamerx, Jun 7, 2020
  3. BSOD code error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Since today, I have had several BSOD while playing League of Legends and I don't know why. The error code returned refers to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and before the BSOD, the system starts to freeze and audio repeats itself like when system runs out of RAM.

Here there are two dumps obtained from "C:\Windows\minidump":
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApDHlbGEy6YYcIQymz_FAZjrVUI?e=noBmkM
    . As the program BlueScreenView says, one points to an error with "hal.dll", and other to "dxgmms2.sys".

Maybe some relevant info could be that some days ago, I updated my BIOS firmware. I just updated Win10 and that error keeps taking place.

Thank you for your time people <3

carlos98mlg, Jun 7, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

[Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums [Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

[Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

1. [Minidump and System Information Included] BSOD Frequently Error Code : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - Minidump System Information

2. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  3. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  4. Include system information.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Include system information.: I decided to Factory reset my pc since it was running slow. It brought me to the "Hi there" screen with a blue background. I clicked next which brung up the "Why did my PC restart" screen with yet again another blue background. I clicked next and my pc restarted and it...
  5. Include system information.

Include system information.: I decided to Factory reset my pc since it was running slow. It brought me to the "Hi there" screen with a blue background. I clicked next which brung up the "Why did my PC restart" screen with yet again another blue background. I clicked next and my pc restarted and it...
  6. Include system information.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION minidump included

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION minidump included: I'm having DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD constantly. It happens very randomly, although it's more likely to happen when the laptop is on higher load. It used to happen in Windows 10, and it's still doing the same thing after upgrading to windows 11.I've tried chkdsk and RAM...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION minidump included: I'm having DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD constantly. It happens very randomly, although it's more likely to happen when the laptop is on higher load. It used to happen in Windows 10, and it's still doing the same thing after upgrading to windows 11.I've tried chkdsk and RAM...
  9. BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included

BSOD HELP WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR minidump & system information included: can anyone help me with this dump its keep happening after a few hours while playing games, I install new drivers and all and check temp and is not overheating https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiRDtaRXo74ngcpWYp9ScTDPvJqm7g?e=QfMMQx...
  10. Frequent BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Frequent BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, I'm getting BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION message multiple times of day. This mostly happens while playing video, but rarely while playing games. I've tried clean install graphics drivers and also updated sound drivers. Unfortunately this gave no effect and...