Windows 10: Minidump crash after using Windows Verifier

Discus and support Minidump crash after using Windows Verifier in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having memory BSOD's after using programs such as games, photoshop afte an xx:xx amount of time (happens random), updated everything but I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tim Verhagen, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Minidump crash after using Windows Verifier

I am having memory BSOD's after using programs such as games, photoshop afte an xx:xx amount of time (happens random), updated everything but I think there is an faulty driver or something. I have used Windows Verifier and created a BSOD including a DMP file, I also put an 2 weeks older one to it which has 0 bytes so I think it won't be of any use but giving it anyway. I have also put the specs of my computer to the zip file.

Here's the link to the zip file : https://we.tl/t-qweAif7yw5

Hope someone can help me out in this one.

Kind regards,

Tim

:)

Tim Verhagen, Sep 5, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 5, 2018
  3. BSOD from Driver Verifier, Minidump

Small problem with your steps is that that "Intel" Driver is actually Nvidia, and just an older version of the GeForce Drivers (376.33, while the newest, and the one I am on, is 390.65). The bios was flashed without issue, but the verifier keeps causing
    crashes. Maybe it's not worth looking into? The only reason I started the verifier to begin with was a crash, but that crash hasn't happened again since.

Devildude4427, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Minidump crash after using Windows Verifier

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Minidump crash after using Windows Verifier

1. Minidump crash after using Windows Verifier - Similar Threads - Minidump crash using

2. Windows 10 Crash / MiniDump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Crash / MiniDump: Hi,it seems I have a notoriously unstable system - recently, I replaced Windows 11 by Windows 10 and thought the issues were gone for good.Now, suddenly, system has started to crash again without any obvious reason.Just yesterday, the system crashed and created the following...
  3. Windows 10 Crash / MiniDump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Crash / MiniDump: Hi,it seems I have a notoriously unstable system - recently, I replaced Windows 11 by Windows 10 and thought the issues were gone for good.Now, suddenly, system has started to crash again without any obvious reason.Just yesterday, the system crashed and created the following...
  4. System crashes verifier minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes verifier minidump included: Hello, my system keeps crashing usually during gaming, but recently more often.Here is the link to last three minidumps using the verifier tool Minidump.rarOS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Other OS Description Not Available OS...
  5. System crashes verifier minidump included

System crashes verifier minidump included: Hello, my system keeps crashing usually during gaming, but recently more often.Here is the link to last three minidumps using the verifier tool Minidump.rarOS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Other OS Description Not Available OS...
  6. System crashes verifier minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 crashed with minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashed with minidump: Hi all,My Windows 11 is running on Dell XPS 8940 desktop. I recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Meanwhile, I added two new DDR4 RAM and HDD disks to the PC.This PC becomes very unstable after its upgrading to Windows 11.I used to leave this PC running 24*7...
  8. Windows 11 crashed with minidump

Windows 11 crashed with minidump: Hi all,My Windows 11 is running on Dell XPS 8940 desktop. I recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Meanwhile, I added two new DDR4 RAM and HDD disks to the PC.This PC becomes very unstable after its upgrading to Windows 11.I used to leave this PC running 24*7...
  9. Driver Verifier - Minidump File

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier - Minidump File: Hello,Here is the link to my 2 minidump files from running driver verifier. Can anyone advise what the issue was?https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av-C9rE-nUZNhlu1HYK_MyrpSH9Q?e=w0mv3AThank You...
  10. BSOD driver verifier minidump results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD driver verifier minidump results: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArxAMMahha216Gjiz2oqbA8yiAHy?e=D2SNHu Posting dump for help figuring out what is wrong. Let me know if you need any more information...