Windows 10: Minidump decode

Discus and support Minidump decode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a customers PC that periodically BSOD and creates mini-dump. I can't find anything in the mini-dump that explains the error. Can You?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Patrick Corrigan, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Minidump decode

I have a customers PC that periodically BSOD and creates mini-dump. I can't find anything in the mini-dump that explains the error. Can You?

:)

Patrick Corrigan, Aug 17, 2020

2. need DVD Decoder Software

well i need the above, any suggestions appreciated, i swore WMP11 had DVD decoding capability (MPeg-2 Decoder). I have tried DIVX but that didnt work.

eidairaman1, Aug 17, 2020
  3. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Minidump decode

Extra Decoders Support V0.4 Installing Problem

It looks like a defect in the app manager.. decoders-support requires a specific version of gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra.. which is fine.. but the new version requires a newer version..

So..

it can't upgrade decoders-support because the version of gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra would then be too old..

and it can't upgrade gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra because then the version would be too new for the old decoders-support..

it's chicken/egg problem...

step 1) remove mirror and decoders support

step 2) reinstall decoders support

OR

Open an x terminal and run

sudo gainroot

apt-get install decoders-support

apt will upgrade the packages, because it is not criminally dumb!

cpitchford, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Minidump decode

1. Minidump decode - Similar Threads - Minidump decode

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?: Pc crashing frequently. Can’t determine if it’s gpu, psu, or ram failure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-minidump-files-tell-you-if-your-pc-is-crashing/6c2122d0-b5e8-44ff-8bfc-c3f14761d2b4
  6. Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?

Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?: Pc crashing frequently. Can’t determine if it’s gpu, psu, or ram failure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-minidump-files-tell-you-if-your-pc-is-crashing/6c2122d0-b5e8-44ff-8bfc-c3f14761d2b4
  7. Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can minidump files detect a psu problem?: I was told previously that mine read a faulty gpu. But multiple other forums also suggest a faulty psu could also be the culprit of my black screening and crashes....
  8. Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

Can minidump files detect a psu problem?: I was told previously that mine read a faulty gpu. But multiple other forums also suggest a faulty psu could also be the culprit of my black screening and crashes....
  9. MiniDump Decoder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MiniDump Decoder?: Hi Microsoft,recently my computer has rebooted and produced a minidump file, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x00000000f0000105, 0xffffe581446ad000, 0xffffe581446baf40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  10. MiniDump Decoder?

MiniDump Decoder?: Hi Microsoft,recently my computer has rebooted and produced a minidump file, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x00000000f0000105, 0xffffe581446ad000, 0xffffe581446baf40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...