Windows 10: Minidump decode

Discus and support Minidump decode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a customers PC that periodically BSOD and creates mini-dump. I can't find anything in the mini-dump that explains the error. Can You?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Patrick Corrigan, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Minidump decode

I have a customers PC that periodically BSOD and creates mini-dump. I can't find anything in the mini-dump that explains the error. Can You?

:)

Patrick Corrigan, Aug 17, 2020

2. need DVD Decoder Software

well i need the above, any suggestions appreciated, i swore WMP11 had DVD decoding capability (MPeg-2 Decoder). I have tried DIVX but that didnt work.

eidairaman1, Aug 17, 2020
  3. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Minidump decode

Extra Decoders Support V0.4 Installing Problem

It looks like a defect in the app manager.. decoders-support requires a specific version of gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra.. which is fine.. but the new version requires a newer version..

So..

it can't upgrade decoders-support because the version of gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra would then be too old..

and it can't upgrade gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra because then the version would be too new for the old decoders-support..

it's chicken/egg problem...

step 1) remove mirror and decoders support

step 2) reinstall decoders support

OR

Open an x terminal and run

sudo gainroot

apt-get install decoders-support

apt will upgrade the packages, because it is not criminally dumb!

cpitchford, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Minidump decode

1. Minidump decode - Similar Threads - Minidump decode

2. i want to share my minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to share my minidump file: hi , i have a problem with freezing and crashing problem mostly in warframe or tombrider games but it happened in other apps and games.can someone help and give a guide to get rid of it ? I've grown tired of this. i have this problem since i bought this laptop. Asus Tuf A15...
  3. i want to share my minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to share my minidump file: hi , i have a problem with freezing and crashing problem mostly in warframe or tombrider games but it happened in other apps and games.can someone help and give a guide to get rid of it ? I've grown tired of this. i have this problem since i bought this laptop. Asus Tuf A15...
  4. DPC watchdog violation Minidump solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC watchdog violation Minidump solution: My pc keeps freezing then turning off, shows a blue window with DPC watchdog violation. I've tried a multitude of fixes but none worked: running SFC scan, DISM, updated drivers, CHKDSK scan, checked the SATA AHCI drivers, and cleaned the inside of the pc, a couple more but...
  5. DPC watchdog violation Minidump solution

DPC watchdog violation Minidump solution: My pc keeps freezing then turning off, shows a blue window with DPC watchdog violation. I've tried a multitude of fixes but none worked: running SFC scan, DISM, updated drivers, CHKDSK scan, checked the SATA AHCI drivers, and cleaned the inside of the pc, a couple more but...
  6. DPC watchdog violation Minidump solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Good Day, I have encountered a BSOD. The links below are for the MSInfo and the Minidump....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Day, I have encountered a BSOD. The links below are for the MSInfo and the Minidump....: My system unexpectedly restarted overnight. The error is: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffc1002f4f9e70, 0xffff9780e8968e90, 0xfffff80748b52f30. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. Good Day, I have encountered a BSOD. The links below are for the MSInfo and the Minidump....

Good Day, I have encountered a BSOD. The links below are for the MSInfo and the Minidump....: My system unexpectedly restarted overnight. The error is: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffc1002f4f9e70, 0xffff9780e8968e90, 0xfffff80748b52f30. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. MiniDump Decoder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MiniDump Decoder?: Hi Microsoft,recently my computer has rebooted and produced a minidump file, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x00000000f0000105, 0xffffe581446ad000, 0xffffe581446baf40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  10. MiniDump Decoder?

MiniDump Decoder?: Hi Microsoft,recently my computer has rebooted and produced a minidump file, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x00000000f0000105, 0xffffe581446ad000, 0xffffe581446baf40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...