Windows 10: Minidump error trying to run program using Java

Discus and support Minidump error trying to run program using Java in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had a recent problem running a program for cyro lab equipment. Program will open and I can maneuver through it, but as soon as I initiate a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex frank28, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Minidump error trying to run program using Java

I've had a recent problem running a program for cyro lab equipment. Program will open and I can maneuver through it, but as soon as I initiate a transmit command from PC software to lab equipment the program crashes and gives me Java error below. The program being run has worked before without issues until now. I deleted and reinstalled, but no difference. Using: OS: Windows 10.0 , 64 bit; CPU:total 8.

Any ideas?

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:

#

# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000180004465, pid=940, tid=0x0000000000000ae0

#

# JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_281-b09 build 1.8.0_281-b09

# Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server VM 25.281-b09 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops

# Problematic frame:

# C [rxtxSerial.dll+0x4465]

#

# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows

:)

Alex frank28, Mar 9, 2021

2. Java not working

I'm trying to look at the trajectory of NEO's (Near Earth Objects) at JPL website. To do so, requires Java. I have the latest version installed and it is enabled to run content in the browser (I checked with the Java control panel). I even added JPL web address to the exception list to no avail. I've tried five different web browsers and they all spit back the error. Adding the JPL web address to the exception list was the only workaround that they provided. This is so frustrating!

GoFigureItOut, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Minidump error trying to run program using Java

IE is not able to run JAVA

Hi Prince,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might also occur due to some third party program causing the issue.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Click on search and type troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.
    Also, check if the Java Add-on is enabled for Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key and the
      X key and click on Run.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and press enter.
    • Click on the Programs tab and then select
      Manage add-ons.
    • Select the Java add-on and click on
      enable.
    Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11 '

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Minidump error trying to run program using Java

1. Minidump error trying to run program using Java - Similar Threads - Minidump error trying

2. problem when running java program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem when running java program: Hello. I am working on a simple program in the Java programming language. Everything is happening in the VS Code text editor. When I compile it using javac, everything is fine. However, when I run the program, the terminal displays the following text: Р?С?Р?С? РєР?Р?...
  3. problem when running java program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem when running java program: Hello. I am working on a simple program in the Java programming language. Everything is happening in the VS Code text editor. When I compile it using javac, everything is fine. However, when I run the program, the terminal displays the following text: Р?С?Р?С? РєР?Р?...
  4. problem when running java program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Trying to run the game Minecraft, getting errors that seem to be connected to Java in some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run the game Minecraft, getting errors that seem to be connected to Java in some...: Okay,I have, so far: repaired corrupt windows files, reinstalled java multiple times, reinstalled graphics drivers, and reinstalled Minecraft entirely.These are the three error codes I have gotten so far trying to run Minecraft:EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at...
  6. Trying to run the game Minecraft, getting errors that seem to be connected to Java in some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to run the game Minecraft, getting errors that seem to be connected to Java in some...: Okay,I have, so far: repaired corrupt windows files, reinstalled java multiple times, reinstalled graphics drivers, and reinstalled Minecraft entirely.These are the three error codes I have gotten so far trying to run Minecraft:EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at...
  7. System Error @H80004023 Installer Error while trying to run a program.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Error @H80004023 Installer Error while trying to run a program.: This is a strange one that may take a bit to explain. I have a non-Microsoft program called DXKeeper that I've been using on my PC for a number of years. But now when I try to run it, I get this message:OK, but there's a lot of history on this before getting here. Most...
  8. Run Time Error while using PowerBids program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run Time Error while using PowerBids program: Runtime Error Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files x86\Frontier\Cascade\Frontier.exe abnormal program termination I tried using the Clean boot process. I was never able to get the system to work even with all programs...
  9. JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS: JAVA PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNERS Introduction to Java Java is defined by a specification and consists of a programming language, a compiler, core libraries and a runtime (Java virtual machine) The Java runtime allows software developers to write program code...
  10. java error trying to minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    java error trying to minecraft: can anyone briefly explain what this error means? i have reinstalled java and have java 8 u 60 64bit. i have set factory default on my router. i have restarted the computer and minecraft. other places say minecraft can't communicate with itself, although java is allowed in...