Windows 10: minidump file

Discus and support minidump file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've created the file in my Onedrive with the minidump file. But where do I send it for analysis?? How do I send it to Microsoft?? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robbuchanan3, Jul 8, 2020.

1. minidump file

I've created the file in my Onedrive with the minidump file. But where do I send it for analysis?? How do I send it to Microsoft??

Thanks

:)

robbuchanan3, Jul 8, 2020

2. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 8, 2020
  4. minidump file

Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

minidump file

1. minidump file - Similar Threads - minidump file

2. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD - Minidump File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD - Minidump File: If anyone can understand these minidump files and let me know what seems to be the source of my DPC Watchdog Violation BSODs, that would be helpful! https://www.mediafire.com/file/nurline014jrolb/Minidump+041424-9593-01.zip/filePlease let me know if more info is needed. Thank...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD - Minidump File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD - Minidump File: If anyone can understand these minidump files and let me know what seems to be the source of my DPC Watchdog Violation BSODs, that would be helpful! https://www.mediafire.com/file/nurline014jrolb/Minidump+041424-9593-01.zip/filePlease let me know if more info is needed. Thank...
  4. PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.: Hi, my PC has bluescreened 3 times in the span of a month. I have updated windows and my graphic card drivers.Here's the Google Drive link for the minidump.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TABGE7BRT-YcTZq2oILF1y4ZUAIjJcSF/view?usp=drive_linkThanks!...
  5. PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.: Hi, my PC has bluescreened 3 times in the span of a month. I have updated windows and my graphic card drivers.Here's the Google Drive link for the minidump.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TABGE7BRT-YcTZq2oILF1y4ZUAIjJcSF/view?usp=drive_linkThanks!...
  6. PC blue screened with error code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Minidump file attached.

7. Can someone check my minidump files to help me figure out what is wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone check my minidump files to help me figure out what is wrong.: My Computer keeps BSOD every time I open my game Rust. I have made sure all my drivers are updated and none of my hardware is overheating.The Stop Code on the BSOD is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPHere is the link to the minidump files:...
  8. Can someone check my minidump files to help me figure out what is wrong.

Can someone check my minidump files to help me figure out what is wrong.: My Computer keeps BSOD every time I open my game Rust. I have made sure all my drivers are updated and none of my hardware is overheating.The Stop Code on the BSOD is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPHere is the link to the minidump files:...
  9. i want to share my minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to share my minidump file: hi , i have a problem with freezing and crashing problem mostly in warframe or tombrider games but it happened in other apps and games.can someone help and give a guide to get rid of it ? I've grown tired of this. i have this problem since i bought this laptop. Asus Tuf A15...
  10. i want to share my minidump file

i want to share my minidump file: hi , i have a problem with freezing and crashing problem mostly in warframe or tombrider games but it happened in other apps and games.can someone help and give a guide to get rid of it ? I've grown tired of this. i have this problem since i bought this laptop. Asus Tuf A15...