Windows 10: Minidump Files for Analysis

Discus and support Minidump Files for Analysis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having computer crashes for about six months now. My computer randomly just restarts, without warning. When I open it back up, I can check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ethan Rao, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Ethan Rao Win User

Minidump Files for Analysis

I've been having computer crashes for about six months now. My computer randomly just restarts, without warning. When I open it back up, I can check the event viewer to see that it had a critical error - error 41 from Kernel-Power.

Before, the errors were pointing to Riot Vanguard and Oracle VM VirtualBox. I uninstalled both and I'm still having the same crashes, just pointing to a different place.

I ran the WinDbg on my minidumps and they all point to "nvlddmkm.sys." I've tried every solution I could find, including reinstalling the graphics drivers, doing memtest, updating everything I could possibly update, etc. I even got a new hard drive to make sure it wasn't a problem with something installed on the PC.

If someone could analyze these and tell me how to fix my PC, that would be great. I'm feeling like it's totally unfixable right now.

File Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atf26tIQQ4TEo1Xp9ddnizkn9z7p?e=MbSerX

Specs:

Processor - AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz

GPU - GeForce GTX 1050Ti

RAM - 16 GB

Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-AB350M-DS3H Micro ATX AM4

:)

Ethan Rao, Dec 23, 2020

2. Minidump analysis

Reinstalling the drivers with using DDU works or should i do your method? Also there were 5 minidump files. Are you sure all of them suggest GPU drivers?

Maxltzmann, Dec 23, 2020
  3. minidump file

I've created the file in my Onedrive with the minidump file. But where do I send it for analysis?? How do I send it to Microsoft??

Thanks

robbuchanan3, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Minidump Files for Analysis

Minidump analysis

I kept my laptop open to download a game and when i came back to see the progress found myself on the waiting screen of windows 10. At first i thought they were random restarts related to he windows update. Then i found some minidump files. Below you can
    find the link of my minidump file.

https://yadi.sk/d/oIXHzLwnjhk4BQ

I do not know how to fix it. I would appreciate any help.

Maxltzmann, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Minidump Files for Analysis

1. Minidump Files for Analysis - Similar Threads - Minidump Files Analysis

2. Help with minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with minidump analysis: Hi,I have been getting frequent bluescreens for a while and I have tried to fix it myself to no avail. I have also sent my laptop off to 2 different repair shops and neither have even been able to diagnose the issue, due to how inconsistent it is.Most of the dumps look the...
  3. Minidump Analysis Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump Analysis Help: My computer has been crashing several times a day. I did a clean install of Windows 11, but the problem persists. here is a link to a handful of the most recent minidumps. Let me know if anyone can help or what else I can provide....
  4. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Analysis of BSOD minidump file: My PC crashed again recently thus making it the second time it has happened for no reason. I built it just a few months ago and all the components are new except for my GTX 1060 which I kept from my old build. So what I'm asking for is help with analyzing the crash dump...
  5. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analysis of BSOD minidump file: My PC crashed again recently thus making it the second time it has happened for no reason. I built it just a few months ago and all the components are new except for my GTX 1060 which I kept from my old build. So what I'm asking for is help with analyzing the crash dump...
  6. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis

Constant BSOD - Minidump file analysis: Hello, In the last 2 days I have had countless BSOD, I tried to update all drivers and windows as advised when I googled the stop codes. I was advised to run a verifier in the windows powershell which resulted in constant BSOD when booting. I struggled a long time trying to...
  8. BSOD - Minidump file analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Minidump file analysis: Hello my Dell Latitude E6320 crashes BSOD - system service crashexception anytime a usb drive is inserted. This has started after a recent windows update. I used verifier, and the laptop started crashing on startup, with following message: Driver verifier detected...
  9. Minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minidump analysis: Good morning everyone, One of the computer in the office is having a BSOD issue. It doesn't happen often, I'd say once or twice a week. After the BSOD, it reboots and works regularly but I'm worried it could become a bigger issue with time, so I'd appreciate some advice....
  10. Minidump analysis

Minidump analysis: I kept my laptop open to download a game and when i came back to see the progress found myself on the waiting screen of windows 10. At first i thought they were random restarts related to he windows update. Then i found some minidump files. Below you can find the link of my...