Windows 10: Minidump files for BSOD fix

Discus and support Minidump files for BSOD fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently I've been getting a pretty consistent amount of BSODs, I've been trying to fix them myself by reinstalling drivers, formatting my SSD and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Radje Tanedo, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Minidump files for BSOD fix

So recently I've been getting a pretty consistent amount of BSODs, I've been trying to fix them myself by reinstalling drivers, formatting my SSD and reinstalling Windows 10 on it. But it never worked out for me in the end. I've been getting these blue screens only while gaming. Please help me out with my problem!

My specs are:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB OC

RAM: 16gb DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws 3200MHz

MoBo: B450m-Ds3h

SSD: Kingston A2000 250GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

PSU: Be quiet! System Power 9 600W Bronze

Here is the link for the mindump files, if you require the memory.dmp file or any other files aswell I'll upload it:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak08SOstfhwzij7XCr2XUMbMUjOc?e=WCco3r

:)

Radje Tanedo, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Joachim Win User
    Externally enable minidump creation in Windows

I'm still in the process of fixing this problem, and user Moab suggested analyzing the dump file created during the BSOD.

I can boot into Hiren's BootCD PE, hoping I would be able to find dump files in C:\Windows\Minidump, but there is not a single file to be found. Makes sense: I remember turning the feature off.

However, is there a way to enable the creation of (mini) dump files in a Windows 10 installation using a boot disk such as Hiren's?

Joachim, Dec 13, 2020
  4. ETL
    ETL Win User

Minidump files for BSOD fix

BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure minidump

Every so often I get BSODs due to Driver Power State Failure. I've tried the conventional wisdom of reinstalling corrupt drivers in Safe Mode w/ Networking, but to no avail. I saved a minidump of the most recent crash, but I had problems trying to analyze it in WinDBG (something about incorrect symbol paths... at that point it was too technical for me to comprehend). Could someone please analyze this minidump and advise how to prevent future BSODs?
    Many thanks

Running Windows 10 Home 1803 (build 17134) on Asus Q302LA, SMBIOS version 2.7

Thema:

Minidump files for BSOD fix

1. Minidump files for BSOD fix - Similar Threads - Minidump files BSOD

2. Minidump file due to BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump file due to BSOD: Hello All,I am hoping someone could assist me in deciphering this minidump file and point me in the right direction.https://drive.google.com/file/d/13uIjUz3i-Q6kU9tcDNIfdH2Fwl6b8YFi/view?usp=drive_linkAny help is greatly appreciated,Jason...
  3. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Analysis of BSOD minidump file: My PC crashed again recently thus making it the second time it has happened for no reason. I built it just a few months ago and all the components are new except for my GTX 1060 which I kept from my old build. So what I'm asking for is help with analyzing the crash dump...
  4. Minidump file for BSOD fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minidump file for BSOD fix: This crash happened abit after I restarted my PC due to the fact that my monitor lost signal and wouldnt show anything even after reconnecting. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak08SOstfhwzjRPstME6B-JuPsvP?e=bKbGcW...
  5. Memory.DMP and Minidump file for BSOD fix

Memory.DMP and Minidump file for BSOD fix: So as I was playing a pretty heavy game Will to Live Online I noticed my monitor literally just turn black and pop up a "No Signal" message. I thought something was wrong with the cable so I tried to fix it and before I even got to gra the cable I heard the stuttering of a...
  6. BSOD crashes Minidump files

BSOD crashes Minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10zLLuBnk24axX1BNVNJz5PNTm3eWOtu0/view?usp=sharing My minidump files My computer has been crashing and blue screening a bunch after building my new system a few weeks ago, I am unable to figure out how to download the symbol package to...
  7. Minidump file for BSOD fix

Minidump file for BSOD fix: I left my PC open as I went to go take a shower and when I came back I noticed it was closed. It seemed weird so I checked the Event Viewer and saw that a BSOD actually happened while I was gone, I recently stopped getting BSODs frequently so this freaked me out a bit. I...
  8. BSOD MiniDump files

BSOD MiniDump files: My computer keeps freezing. Sometimes it will freeze and give the blue screen. Last bluescreen gave me DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Following an other thread here, I ran verifier and gathered files as instructed. I have placed those files here:...
  9. BSOD - Minidump file analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Minidump file analysis: Hello my Dell Latitude E6320 crashes BSOD - system service crashexception anytime a usb drive is inserted. This has started after a recent windows update. I used verifier, and the laptop started crashing on startup, with following message: Driver verifier detected...
  10. BSOD- Minidump files

BSOD- Minidump files: I've had the following four BSODs in the last three weeks with the attached minidump files. Would really love if somebody could help me in debugging the issue PC: HP Notebook 15 Intel Core i3-3110M CPU@ 2.4GHz 4 GB RAM, 64-Bit Windows 10 v1909...