Windows 10: Minidump files

Discus and support Minidump files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC has been having blue screens constantly everytime I open some certain games. There are sometimes minidump files for when it crashesThe error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mason Comstock, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Minidump files

My PC has been having blue screens constantly everytime I open some certain games. There are sometimes minidump files for when it crashesThe error codes I have seen so far is:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORHere is the link to the dump filesMinidumpCan you please view the files and tell me whats wrong?

:)

Mason Comstock, Feb 26, 2024

2. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Minidump files

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Minidump files

1. Minidump files - Similar Threads - Minidump files

2. Minidump File Analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump File Analysis: I have been having BSOD crashes consistently. Mostly when gaming.Could I please have some help analyzing a minidump file?Thanks!https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o6yzrUAyj9tEE7KYc1GxjIf-rAUoxuiS/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Minidump File Analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minidump File Analysis: I have been having BSOD crashes consistently. Mostly when gaming.Could I please have some help analyzing a minidump file?Thanks!https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o6yzrUAyj9tEE7KYc1GxjIf-rAUoxuiS/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 13-Jul-24 8:46:55 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Snxpps Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e...
  5. Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file

Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 13-Jul-24 8:46:55 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Snxpps Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e...
  6. Help me read minidump file **EASYANTICHEAT CRASHING MY PC**

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me read minidump file **EASYANTICHEAT CRASHING MY PC**: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address...
  7. Help me read minidump file **EASYANTICHEAT CRASHING MY PC**

Help me read minidump file **EASYANTICHEAT CRASHING MY PC**: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address...
  8. Help me read minidump file **EASYANTICHEAT CRASHING MY PC**

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Help Analyzing Minidump files with Driver Verifier turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Analyzing Minidump files with Driver Verifier turned on: Hello, I have recently upgraded by PC with a new MSI B550 Gaming GEN3 Gaming Motherboard, a Ryzen 5 3600, and Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8GB DDR4, as well as upgrading to Windows 11. I have reinstalled the chipset drivers multiple times, and I still keep getting BSOD. I...
  10. Help Analyzing Minidump files with Driver Verifier turned on

Help Analyzing Minidump files with Driver Verifier turned on: Hello, I have recently upgraded by PC with a new MSI B550 Gaming GEN3 Gaming Motherboard, a Ryzen 5 3600, and Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8GB DDR4, as well as upgrading to Windows 11. I have reinstalled the chipset drivers multiple times, and I still keep getting BSOD. I...