Windows 10: Minidump Not Created - Windows 10

Discus and support Minidump Not Created - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Evening All, Please can anyone help... Some system info: [ATTACH] Problem: I have been suffering random crashes from my computer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jay_nation, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Minidump Not Created - Windows 10

Good Evening All,

Please can anyone help...

Some system info:

Minidump Not Created - Windows 10 2ca53fbf-dde7-4b91-993a-2a7481b517b7?upload=true.png

Problem:

I have been suffering random crashes from my computer for weeks/months with no obvious fix to date...please see my other posts on 'freezing' etc.

Temp Solution:

I decided to reinstall Windows 10 yesterday and today had 2 more crashes.

Again as previously mentioned on other posts I have no Minidump file folder in Windows 10 or any Minidump logs created despite setting this up in advancedsystem settings:

Minidump Not Created - Windows 10 841e88f1-e888-4dab-a84a-4fdbb7e26d9d?upload=true.png

C Drive:

Minidump Not Created - Windows 10 59e45865-1e83-4e47-804f-206121761b31?upload=true.png

Old Windows Folder:

I have a Minidump folder on old Windows folder but only a file from 2017: Not sure why I have the old windows file too?

Minidump Not Created - Windows 10 8032b716-618b-4590-a050-bddc7960f3d6?upload=true.png
    Can anyone help to figure out why I have no Minidump files, or the actual location...I'm loosing the will to love with this PC.

Side Note: Could it be BIOS related? Driver Related? Since my update I also have the front USB ports not reading there is power to them and their is no sound...

Much appreciated.

With regards

JP

:)

jay_nation, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2020
  3. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Minidump Not Created - Windows 10

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Minidump Not Created - Windows 10

1. Minidump Not Created - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minidump Created

2. BSOD but no minidump file created, how to troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD but no minidump file created, how to troubleshoot: BSOD occur while doing intensive tasks, most of the time while video editing. Specifically using Davinci Resolve while working with heavy Fusion effects. I has occurred about 10 times in the past couple of weeks, only of those time was outside video editing and it was while...
  3. BSOD but no minidump file created, how to troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD but no minidump file created, how to troubleshoot: BSOD occur while doing intensive tasks, most of the time while video editing. Specifically using Davinci Resolve while working with heavy Fusion effects. I has occurred about 10 times in the past couple of weeks, only of those time was outside video editing and it was while...
  4. BSOD minidump logs created no permission to view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD minidump logs created no permission to view: Laptop re-imaged to windows 11 and I have been getting BSOD the latest even had a frown. I did notice the minidump directory in the C drive as well as a DumpStack on the C drive but can't open do not have the right permissions. Who can I send them too to review? Any...
  5. BSOD minidump logs created no permission to view

BSOD minidump logs created no permission to view: Laptop re-imaged to windows 11 and I have been getting BSOD the latest even had a frown. I did notice the minidump directory in the C drive as well as a DumpStack on the C drive but can't open do not have the right permissions. Who can I send them too to review? Any...
  6. Windows freezing then BSOD. No Minidump files created.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezing then BSOD. No Minidump files created.: Windows freezes during normal use of my computer e.g., when opening file explorer, browser, etc. After a while, I get BSOD with the message:"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you....Stop...
  7. Windows freezing then BSOD. No Minidump files created.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezing then BSOD. No Minidump files created.: Windows freezes during normal use of my computer e.g., when opening file explorer, browser, etc. After a while, I get BSOD with the message:"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you....Stop...
  8. Windows freezing then BSOD. No Minidump files created.

9. win 11 is not creating minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 is not creating minidump: Win 11 is not creating minidump file, its allowed in settings, page file is set by default. Why i need the minidump is because my pc is restarting randomly. Whocrashed program finds this: The following dump file was found but appeared to be corrupt:...
  10. win 11 is not creating minidump

win 11 is not creating minidump: Win 11 is not creating minidump file, its allowed in settings, page file is set by default. Why i need the minidump is because my pc is restarting randomly. Whocrashed program finds this: The following dump file was found but appeared to be corrupt:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minidump location