Windows 10: minidump: please see what caused the BSOD

Discus and support minidump: please see what caused the BSOD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; here is the link to the dump file https://filebin.net/7g2aqxzjqokfcjjw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by josephmcdonald2, Jul 31, 2019.

1. minidump: please see what caused the BSOD

josephmcdonald2, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Forceflow Win User

2.9.0 causing BSOD (minidump analysis attached)

I've been doing the reboot + immediately launch game dance all day (like ... 20+ times), and the only way I can get it to reliably crash is when I launch GPU-Z first.

Here's a Dropbox folder with a bunch of minidumps to analyse: Dropbox - Link not found

Note that it doesn't always lists GPU-Z as active process when it crashes, but it's always the nvidia driver sys, though.

I've mailed all of this to L: driverfeedback at nvidia.com, and reported it in the Driver Feedback Thread on the Geforce forums too.

Forceflow, Jul 31, 2019
  3. kotsumu Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD

Hi, I have updated the OneDrive folder with the file 112716-12296-01 - Verifier.dmp

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApNHXyodWzaQkmYkCTAt_mrTfc2g

It is the minidump that was caused by the verifier step. I got a BSOD when booting into Windows saying that a violation was detected however no driver name was listed.

kotsumu, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Dukewayne Win User

minidump: please see what caused the BSOD

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

minidump: please see what caused the BSOD

1. minidump: please see what caused the BSOD - Similar Threads - minidump please caused

2. Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?: I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. A week ago, the system started crashing about once per day with the blue screen message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. The crash can happen at any moment, when I'm gaming, watching a movie, or when I'm browsing...
  3. Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?: I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. A week ago, the system started crashing about once per day with the blue screen message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. The crash can happen at any moment, when I'm gaming, watching a movie, or when I'm browsing...
  4. Would it be possible to have my minidumps analyzed to see what driver is causing my BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would it be possible to have my minidumps analyzed to see what driver is causing my BSOD?: I did a fresh install of Windows 11, and I am still getting BSOD's. I do not know how to use a debugger to check minidumps, but I have the two that occurred during the crash. Any idea which driver is causing my issues?...
  5. Would it be possible to have my minidumps analyzed to see what driver is causing my BSOD?

Would it be possible to have my minidumps analyzed to see what driver is causing my BSOD?: I did a fresh install of Windows 11, and I am still getting BSOD's. I do not know how to use a debugger to check minidumps, but I have the two that occurred during the crash. Any idea which driver is causing my issues?...
  6. How can I read my minidump file to see what driver is causing BSODs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I read my minidump file to see what driver is causing BSODs?: My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why. I followed the instructions here: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft CommunityAnd here: BSOD Finding and fixing them - Microsoft CommunityI've uploaded the minidump file to here:...
  7. How can I read my minidump file to see what driver is causing BSODs?

How can I read my minidump file to see what driver is causing BSODs?: My PC keeps crashing and I don't know why. I followed the instructions here: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft CommunityAnd here: BSOD Finding and fixing them - Microsoft CommunityI've uploaded the minidump file to here:...
  8. Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD: Here is the result of opening the minidump file in the debugger. Can you determine the cause of the bsod? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  9. Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD

Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD: Here is the result of opening the minidump file in the debugger. Can you determine the cause of the bsod? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. What is causing this BSOD? With 7 minidump files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is causing this BSOD? With 7 minidump files: Link with 7 minidump files of the BSOD by Windows. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3np7dj5r1hrc2d3/bsod%20minidump%20files.rar?dl=0 Since I have my new pc I have constant issues with different kind of BSOD and using USB devices. My SD card reader keeps connecting and...