Windows 10: minidump

Discus and support minidump in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I left my PC (Dell) for about 20 minutes and when I came back I found out that it had restarted by itself (displaying login screen). I found a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaciejJankowski, Sep 19, 2018.

1. minidump

I left my PC (Dell) for about 20 minutes and when I came back I found out that it had restarted by itself (displaying login screen). I found a minidump file 091918-53187-01.dmp.

Everything is working OK, should I worry? What might have happened?

Regards

:)

MaciejJankowski, Sep 19, 2018

2. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Sep 19, 2018
  3. BSoD - IRQL not less or equal - minidump

• Acer V7-482PQ
    • a bunch (listed above)
    • Windows Build 17040.rs_prerelease.171110-1506
    • updated the
      minidump
      link
    I'll check out the upgrade link. Thanks for the reply.

oloRECKLESSolo, Sep 19, 2018
  4. minidump

Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

Hi,

Corrupted device drivers, or damaged or removed system files can be causing Blue screen errors. We appreciate the minidump files that you've provided, however we're unable to download and open it. We suggest that you upload the file using OneDrive. As an
    initial troubleshooting, you may check this
    article
    for the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

minidump

1. minidump - Similar Threads - minidump

2. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump: Its been crashing repeatedly for a while and just need to know what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-due-to-a-bug-scan-pasting/93c14882-1c3f-40b1-8d10-24e6093ec899
  3. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump: Its been crashing repeatedly for a while and just need to know what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-due-to-a-bug-scan-pasting/93c14882-1c3f-40b1-8d10-24e6093ec899
  4. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?: Pc crashing frequently. Can’t determine if it’s gpu, psu, or ram failure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-minidump-files-tell-you-if-your-pc-is-crashing/6c2122d0-b5e8-44ff-8bfc-c3f14761d2b4
  9. Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?

Can minidump files tell you if your pc is crashing from bad ram?: Pc crashing frequently. Can’t determine if it’s gpu, psu, or ram failure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-minidump-files-tell-you-if-your-pc-is-crashing/6c2122d0-b5e8-44ff-8bfc-c3f14761d2b4
  10. Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can minidump files detect a psu problem?: I was told previously that mine read a faulty gpu. But multiple other forums also suggest a faulty psu could also be the culprit of my black screening and crashes....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minidump does not have system info