Windows 10: Minidumps problem

Discus and support Minidumps problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I play game, its said minidumps is not enable in this window, Bruh i bought over 1000$ and cant play a game , exactly minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MinhNguyễn2007, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Minidumps problem

When I play game, its said minidumps is not enable in this window, Bruh i bought over 1000$ and cant play a game , exactly minecraft

:)

MinhNguyễn2007, Jun 9, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 9, 2021
  3. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Minidumps problem

Bsod with Vista64

Well i finally found a site where it tells the average computer user , step by step how to open a minidump through windbg . I was shocked to see the first one had at the Image name Ntfs.sys can this really be making problems?, the second was with video driver and the third is with tcpip.sys *Frown Minidumps problem :( .

Patrauleac, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Minidumps problem

1. Minidumps problem - Similar Threads - Minidumps problem

2. Infrequent BSOD on Windows 10, includes minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infrequent BSOD on Windows 10, includes minidump: Hello! I've been having infrequent BSODs on a PC I built. I don't notice any trend—I'm either browsing the web or playing a game when the BSOD strikes.I followed this guide and ran verifier. With it active, Windows 10 would always BSOD right before the login screen, but not...
  3. minidump server 2012

minidump server 2012: get blue screen stating driver irql not less or equal mfefirek.syshappened 3 or 4 times in last few monthsserver 2012 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minidump-server-2012/1020a77e-a3a3-4928-a031-498b8b3ac744
  4. Help with BSOD MiniDump when using MSI Afterburner

Help with BSOD MiniDump when using MSI Afterburner: I have been researching Overclocks for RAM, CPU, GPU, and tweaking settings after reading and much research to ensure I'm within safe values for everything. I was actually trying to undervolt my CPU with all cores at 4200 Which seemed to be stable, used DRAM Calc for Ryzen to...
  5. BSOD When using MSI Afterburner Auto OC minidump

BSOD When using MSI Afterburner Auto OC minidump: Hi, All.I have been researching Overclocks for RAM, CPU, GPU, and tweaking settings after reading and much research to ensure I'm within safe values for everything. I was actually trying to undervolt my CPU with all cores at 4200 Which seemed to be stable, used DRAM Calc for...
  6. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during Win10 shutdown minidump attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION during Win10 shutdown minidump attached: Hi there, My computer is Dell Precision 5550 connected to TB16 dock station.Windows 10 version is 21H1, compilation 19043.1023.I regulary update my Windows system and drivers. Recently noticed, that every few system close, Windows throws BSOD: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION....
  7. Windows 10 Sudden Reboot, please check my minidump.

Windows 10 Sudden Reboot, please check my minidump.: PC suddenly turned off, no blue screen, wouldn't boot after several minutes but managed to boot afterwards. Minidump link Mediafire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sudden-reboot-please-check-my-minidump/ef11b5b0-a4f3-4632-bca2-9819ab37ab87
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with out creating minidump file

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with out creating minidump file: I have this IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 Laptop - Type 81W1 since march 2021 running windwos 10. My pc started shuting down with the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR but it doesn't create the minidump file, but when i used NotMyFault.exe a software that chrash your computer and it has...
  9. BSOD's and other problems. minidumps linked

BSOD's and other problems. minidumps linked: Ryzen 5 3600x MSI 1660 Super MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Motherboard WD Blue 500gb SSD 1x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB RAM. other RAM stick was dead I have had several blue screens for the past couple days with different errors. I have also had my computer freeze with audio...
  10. Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached

Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached: I am experiencing BSOD since 15-20 days. Few days back I downgraded NVidia driver and everything was well, no BSOD. Today, when I was watching youtube, suddenly there was crash with BSOD and a very noisy buzzing sound. I get "UNEXPECTED STORE ERROR" or" CRITICAL PROCESS DIED"...