Windows 10: Minidumps problem

Discus and support Minidumps problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I play game, its said minidumps is not enable in this window, Bruh i bought over 1000$ and cant play a game , exactly minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MinhNguyễn2007, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Minidumps problem

When I play game, its said minidumps is not enable in this window, Bruh i bought over 1000$ and cant play a game , exactly minecraft

:)

MinhNguyễn2007, Jun 9, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 9, 2021
  3. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Minidumps problem

Bsod with Vista64

Well i finally found a site where it tells the average computer user , step by step how to open a minidump through windbg . I was shocked to see the first one had at the Image name Ntfs.sys can this really be making problems?, the second was with video driver and the third is with tcpip.sys *Frown Minidumps problem :( .

Patrauleac, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Minidumps problem

1. Minidumps problem - Similar Threads - Minidumps problem

2. Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can minidump files detect a psu problem?: I was told previously that mine read a faulty gpu. But multiple other forums also suggest a faulty psu could also be the culprit of my black screening and crashes....
  3. Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can minidump files detect a psu problem?: I was told previously that mine read a faulty gpu. But multiple other forums also suggest a faulty psu could also be the culprit of my black screening and crashes....
  4. Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem: Hi there! For about 4 years I have been chasing a consistent BSOD panic on my computer. I have tried a bunch of both hardware and software fixes, but never really found the problem. It finally clicked in my head that I could have the minidump looked at by minds much smarter...
  5. Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem

Help Reading Minidump and Identifying Crashing Problem: Hi there! For about 4 years I have been chasing a consistent BSOD panic on my computer. I have tried a bunch of both hardware and software fixes, but never really found the problem. It finally clicked in my head that I could have the minidump looked at by minds much smarter...
  6. MiniDump file for Windows Crashes and BSODs - need help to find problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MiniDump file for Windows Crashes and BSODs - need help to find problem: Hello everyone,I have been experiencing random Windows 11 Pro PC crashes maybe once a day and besides the crashes everything works great on the PC. I have recently built my new PC fresh build of Windows 11 which sometimes does not even show a BSOD when it freezes/crashes to...
  7. MiniDump file for Windows Crashes and BSODs - need help to find problem

MiniDump file for Windows Crashes and BSODs - need help to find problem: Hello everyone,I have been experiencing random Windows 11 Pro PC crashes maybe once a day and besides the crashes everything works great on the PC. I have recently built my new PC fresh build of Windows 11 which sometimes does not even show a BSOD when it freezes/crashes to...
  8. How to find problems from BSOD Minidump file

How to find problems from BSOD Minidump file: I had BSOD many times with my pc. I couldn't find the problem. Most recent crash after reinstalling Windows 11 gave me this.-----------------SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2023-‎03-‎07 11:50StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to...
  9. How to find problems from BSOD Minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find problems from BSOD Minidump file: I had BSOD many times with my pc. I couldn't find the problem. Most recent crash after reinstalling Windows 11 gave me this.-----------------SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2023-‎03-‎07 11:50StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to...
  10. please help me discover my computer problem after BSOD with my minidump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me discover my computer problem after BSOD with my minidump file: hello there my laptop still new, I bought it last year and use windows 11, but recently there is appeared BSOD twice after I'm updated the OS with the current version actually I don't know exactly the problem maybe I'm too much run the apphere is my minidump file that I don't...