Windows 10: MiniLyrics Alternative

Discus and support MiniLyrics Alternative in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any viable alternatives to MiniLyrics nowadays? Looking for something similar that isn't MusicMatch or AutoLyric. It doesn't seem like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bamajon1974, Apr 26, 2019.

1. MiniLyrics Alternative

Are there any viable alternatives to MiniLyrics nowadays? Looking for something similar that isn't MusicMatch or AutoLyric. It doesn't seem like the program will be updated and repeated attempts to contact the authors crintsoft have failed. Plus the last version of MiniLyrics does not work with VLC x64. Thanks!

:)

bamajon1974, Apr 26, 2019

2. internet connection error17 with minilyrics and winamp using windows 10

windows 10 , winamp and minilyrics. Worked for a week and now get Error code 17 Internet may be down. Done all the checks suggested. Using McAfee and have made winamp and minilyrics exceptions to fire wall. Any help much appreciated

RobertSolly_681, Apr 26, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

MiniLyrics Alternative suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Apr 26, 2019
  4. MiniLyrics Alternative

iPad alternatives in a company network

As the title says, what alternatives can you suggest to the iPad which will be used in a company network. It doesn't need to play video or gamesbut has to have features like exchange connectivity, automatic deployment, remote management, external connections to a beamer for instance, printing, etc.
    Suggestions for features I haven't thought of are welcome as well.

DanTheBanjoman, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

MiniLyrics Alternative

1. MiniLyrics Alternative - Similar Threads - MiniLyrics Alternative

2. Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair: IF, for whatever reason, it is necessary to repair the Win11 OS MCT Media Creation Tool can, certainly, be used. But, since the Moment 5 update, KB5034765, back in mid-February, this can be done from within the OS... without fetching or using MCT.> Settings > System >...
  3. Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Now Has an Alternative to MCT for OS Repair: IF, for whatever reason, it is necessary to repair the Win11 OS MCT Media Creation Tool can, certainly, be used. But, since the Moment 5 update, KB5034765, back in mid-February, this can be done from within the OS... without fetching or using MCT.> Settings > System >...
  4. Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?: Linux is an amazing open source operating system and with more people migrating from microsoft to linux the linux apps and softwares will grow and we can leave microsofts **** **** behind....
  5. Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?

Has anyone else considered just using linux a mincrosoft alternative?: Linux is an amazing open source operating system and with more people migrating from microsoft to linux the linux apps and softwares will grow and we can leave microsofts **** **** behind....
  6. Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop: I'm trying to find out if there is an alternative wireless adapter that can successfully replace my Qualcomm Atheros wireless adapter in my old Acer laptop. They stopped making updates for this driver in 2016. I've been to the Qualcomm website and they have removed the old...
  7. Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop

Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop: I'm trying to find out if there is an alternative wireless adapter that can successfully replace my Qualcomm Atheros wireless adapter in my old Acer laptop. They stopped making updates for this driver in 2016. I've been to the Qualcomm website and they have removed the old...
  8. Need alternative wireless adapter options for my old laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. What happened to the alternating scenery photos for the lockscreen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What happened to the alternating scenery photos for the lockscreen?: I noticed a few days ago that the lock screen on my laptop no longer has alternating beautiful scenery images, but it's now old-school Microsoft-looking backgrounds. Is this happening to everyone since the update? Also, there were options to like or dislike the photos and...
  10. What happened to the alternating scenery photos for the lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the alternating scenery photos for the lockscreen?: I noticed a few days ago that the lock screen on my laptop no longer has alternating beautiful scenery images, but it's now old-school Microsoft-looking backgrounds. Is this happening to everyone since the update? Also, there were options to like or dislike the photos and...