Windows 10: Minimal installation of Windows 10 Pro on a non-upgradeable 32GB disk

Discus and support Minimal installation of Windows 10 Pro on a non-upgradeable 32GB disk in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a used HP Stream N3060 1.60Ghz 4GB RAM with 32GB eMMC storage. The storage is non-upgradeable because it is soldered on the board. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bomberb17, May 17, 2020.

1. bomberb17 Win User

Minimal installation of Windows 10 Pro on a non-upgradeable 32GB disk

Hello,
    I bought a used HP Stream N3060 1.60Ghz 4GB RAM with 32GB eMMC storage. The storage is non-upgradeable because it is soldered on the board.
    I have made a clean installation of Windows 10 x64 1909 (after deleting recovery partitions etc.).
    After the latest update, there is only 1.5GB / 28.5GB free disk space, even after running Disk Cleanup in administrator mode, CCleaner and removing unneeded programs like Onedrive. I only have Chrome and Zoom installed. I also removed all windows apps using this powershell command

Code:
    However all these steps were not enough as it seems. Any ideas (or guide) to maintain a Windows 10 installation with the lowest space possible?

:)

bomberb17, May 17, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 17, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 17, 2020
  4. ZevSharon Win User

Will Microsoft offer windows 10 upgrade disk set for an additional minimal fee?

Original title: Windows 10 pro upgrade on disks

Will Microsoft offer windows 10 upgrade disk set for an additional minimal fee?

ZevSharon, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Minimal installation of Windows 10 Pro on a non-upgradeable 32GB disk - Similar Threads - Minimal installation Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro N upgrade to WIndows Pro "non N" - app compatibily issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro N upgrade to WIndows Pro "non N" - app compatibily issue: Hello all I am using Windows 10 Professional "N " With the "Media pack" installed through the Control Panel/applications.... My video editing sofwtare Magix Video shows up an error while generating a Blu ray "select AC3 Stereo" - but it is already selected ! Magix...
  3. installing non msn store apps on window 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing non msn store apps on window 10 pro: I really need to install an older program on my new computer which is win 10 pro,, it say I dont have admin priv to install,, tried to read everything I could, not puter knowledge it says to check that I am the admin I am and running 10 pro I am but will still not load,,, I...
  4. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro received non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro received non-genuine Windows 10 Enterprise: Yesterday I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store upgrading from Windows 10 S & received confirmation email showing that is what I purchased. My laptop now shows I have Windows 10 Enterprise & is telling me it is not activated. When I run the...
  5. Installation Disk Windows 10 Pro

Installation Disk Windows 10 Pro: I already purchased windows 10 pro but would like to have an installation disk as well. How can I purchase one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-disk-windows-10-pro/5063fb00-8cdb-4298-af7f-b5f807ecba37
  6. Create space on Tiny 32Gb disk for win10 upgrade

Create space on Tiny 32Gb disk for win10 upgrade: So I have a small Asus EeeBook with a 32Gb "disk" (only 28Gb useable due to the factory recovery partition). It is minimal install - just a few browsers and Minimum Office install (word/excel only), a PDF viewer and some music. There are two users set up. That's it. I have...
  7. Windows 10 non-system disk or disk error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 non-system disk or disk error: I reinstall windows 10 using a third party software with my product key, I was able to successfully reinstall window. I install all of my software, installed all of Windows 10 current updates, create a restore point, created a recovery disk backing up all of my files (did...
  8. Installing upgrade windows 10 pro

Installing upgrade windows 10 pro: I have purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from the store. When I click on install the computer appears to be installing.. the circle of dots goes around and it says do not turn off your computer. this happens for an hour or so then it reboots but nothing has been installed....
  9. RAM Upgrade to 32GB, windows 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM Upgrade to 32GB, windows 10 won't start: I recently purchased 32GB of Crucial DDR3 to upgrade my PC. My mother board supports up to 32GB (4 x 8). Currently I have 16GB installed (4 x 4) Running Windows 10 64 Bit Pro installed on my 128GB SSD. When I change out the memory, and boot up the PC, it gets past my BIOS,...
  10. Installation on 3TB disk (Non Uefi)

Installation on 3TB disk (Non Uefi): Hi everyone! I was wondering if there is an easy way of installing W10 in larger disks (+2TB) on systems with no UEFI Support Right now my HDD is formatted with MBR, windows 10 is installed in it, and have ~700GB of unallocated space wich i cant use due to partition...