Windows 10: Minimal installation

Discus and support Minimal installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello there ! I am currently running my PC with ubuntu 18.04 but unfortunately I have to go back to MS because of college. It as been years since i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bamboosavage, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Minimal installation

Hello there !

I am currently running my PC with ubuntu 18.04 but unfortunately I have to go back to MS because of college.

It as been years since i haven't been on MS, and i've switched to Linux mainly for privacy reason and adaptability to remove stock apps such as egde or MS store.

Therefore i would like to install it on dual-boot, to go only when needed.

I've seen posts like this but i was wondering if there was an already configurated iso or maybe tips or program you could give me to install it properly and minimaly.

My minimal Windows 10 Pro x64 1803 installation. : Windows10

Thanks !!

submitted by /u/bamboosavage
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bamboosavage, Jan 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Minimal installation

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Minimal installation

1. Minimal installation - Similar Threads - Minimal installation

2. Game Minimized Randomly and Cant install Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game Minimized Randomly and Cant install Update: Been having anoying Games Randomly Minimizing, For breaf sec i seen cmd appear n disaper and notification do it to....I Tryed all Posibal Fixes.. Removed OBS i only streamed twice last week, done Both checkheath and sfc scanow, did say it fixed some files, I done malware and...
  3. Game Minimized Randomly and Cant install Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Minimized Randomly and Cant install Update: Been having anoying Games Randomly Minimizing, For breaf sec i seen cmd appear n disaper and notification do it to....I Tryed all Posibal Fixes.. Removed OBS i only streamed twice last week, done Both checkheath and sfc scanow, did say it fixed some files, I done malware and...
  4. Game Minimized Randomly and Cant install Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When installing AMD GPU, should I do full installation, or minimal? Also, what major...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing AMD GPU, should I do full installation, or minimal? Also, what major...: When installing AMD GPU, should I do full installation, or minimal? Also, what major different do they have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-amd-gpu-should-i-do-full/4bb12360-3ecb-4ac3-9337-938af2d72290
  6. When installing AMD GPU, should I do full installation, or minimal? Also, what major...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When installing AMD GPU, should I do full installation, or minimal? Also, what major...: When installing AMD GPU, should I do full installation, or minimal? Also, what major different do they have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-amd-gpu-should-i-do-full/4bb12360-3ecb-4ac3-9337-938af2d72290
  7. Where to find a minimal windows 10 installation image or virtual machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to find a minimal windows 10 installation image or virtual machine: Hello! I hope i am on the good sub, I need to use some software (due to lockdown) but unfortunately they work only on windows. So I would like to create a virtual machine on my computer. But the only official windows virtual machine is a 20GB iso full of stuff i will never...
  8. Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?: Is there any possible way to install windows 10 on an old LapTop that doesn't meet the minimum requirements? And always gives a something went wrong error when trying to install error? Or am I missing an obvios alternative? likes a Windows 10 Lite lite really lite version?...
  9. Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?

in Windows 10 Support
    Install Windows 10 on sub minim requirements / bypass error?: Is there any possible way to install windows 10 on an old LapTop that doesn't meet the minimum requirements? And always gives a something went wrong error when trying to install error? Or am I missing an obvios alternative? likes a Windows 10 Lite lite really lite version?...
  10. Minimal installation of Windows 10 Pro on a non-upgradeable 32GB disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Minimal installation of Windows 10 Pro on a non-upgradeable 32GB disk: Hello, I bought a used HP Stream N3060 1.60Ghz 4GB RAM with 32GB eMMC storage. The storage is non-upgradeable because it is soldered on the board. I have made a clean installation of Windows 10 x64 1909 (after deleting recovery partitions etc.). After the latest update, there...