Windows 10: Minimize all apps when i click on the desktop

Discus and support Minimize all apps when i click on the desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Let's say I have a window open but not maximized, in such a way that I can still see part of my desktop wallpaper. Is there a way to minimize the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by simbaue111, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Minimize all apps when i click on the desktop

Let's say I have a window open but not maximized, in such a way that I can still see part of my desktop wallpaper.

Is there a way to minimize the window by clicking on the desktop?

Thanks.

:)

simbaue111, Nov 1, 2019
  2. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• How are you trying to add the favorites to desktop?
    I suggest you to try the below steps to save the favorites on desktop and check if it helps.

• Open the Internet Explorer and minimize the screen.
    • Then go to the favorites tab and then drag any favorites that you have saved to the desktop.
    • Once you get the favorites items \ folders then you can open the favorites and check if it is opening.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Minimize all apps when i click on the desktop

Dragging apps to desktop for shortcuys

Hi Lance,

It's possible that some settings are preventing you from adding shortcuts to the desktop. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Does this happen when you try dragging all apps to the desktop, or just a specific app?
    • Are you using an administrator account?
    • Is your computer connected to a private domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps as a workaround:

• Right-click on any empty part of the desktop.
    • Click New > Shortcut.
    • Navigate to the folder location of the app you want and select it.
    • Click OK.

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Minimize all apps when i click on the desktop

1. Minimize all apps when i click on the desktop - Similar Threads - Minimize apps click

2. Point and click to minimize all windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Point and click to minimize all windows: Until yesterday, I was able to minimize all windows by pointing to the lower-right corner of the screen and clicking. Restarting did not help restore this feature.Does anyone know why this could have stopped working, and how to restore it?...
  3. Point and click to minimize all windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Point and click to minimize all windows: Until yesterday, I was able to minimize all windows by pointing to the lower-right corner of the screen and clicking. Restarting did not help restore this feature.Does anyone know why this could have stopped working, and how to restore it?...
  4. When i minimize a window i cant click on anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i minimize a window i cant click on anything: When i minimize a window i cant click on anything until i alt+tab or my mouse is just gone when i alt+tab everything becomes normal until i minimize something again i hope you can help me with this...
  5. When i minimize a window i cant click on anything

When i minimize a window i cant click on anything: When i minimize a window i cant click on anything until i alt+tab or my mouse is just gone when i alt+tab everything becomes normal until i minimize something again i hope you can help me with this...
  6. All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimizing when I click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimizing when I click: All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimize when I clickWhile clicking any window currently open is randomly minimized does not matter what app is open nor how many times I click...
  7. All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimizing when I click

All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimizing when I click: All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimize when I clickWhile clicking any window currently open is randomly minimized does not matter what app is open nor how many times I click...
  8. Games minimize when I click off screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games minimize when I click off screen: Sooo I have a dual monitor setup for my streams and all that stuff but if I am playing a game most games but not all and I click onto my second monitor to check something or look at Discord the game will minimize on my main screen. I have looked through settings and whatnot...
  9. All Minimized Windows Open When I Click on Just One Icon in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Minimized Windows Open When I Click on Just One Icon in the Taskbar: Problem: When I click on just one minimized windows icon in the Task Bar, ALL the minimized windows open. Circumstances: This problem occurs if the computer has just come out of sleep mode and I click on one icon or if the computer is running but there hasn't been any user...
  10. Sluggish desktop when all windows are minimized

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggish desktop when all windows are minimized: I have this very weird problem using Windows 10. If I minimize all my windows, the desktop is very sluggish, selecting icons takes a second or two. But when I restore a window and handle my desktop right beside it, it's extremely responsive. It's completely stable behavior,...