Windows 10: Minimize button not working

Discus and support Minimize button not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been facing some problems regarding the minimize and restore buttons in my windows 10 single language laptop. During continuous usage, these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AyushBoral, May 4, 2020.

1. Minimize button not working

I have been facing some problems regarding the minimize and restore buttons in my windows 10 single language laptop. During continuous usage, these buttons stop working even in the touchscreen mode. Even after installing the latest windows updates the issue is still persisting.

:)

AyushBoral, May 4, 2020

2. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, May 4, 2020
  3. minimize button doesn't work on any page

The minimize button does not work in any page, whenever I press to minimize. Nothing happens if it is clicked...

JorgeEspinha, May 4, 2020
  4. Minimize button not working

minimize & maximize buttons not working

My minimize & maximize buttons are not working in Windows 10. I have tried search for solutions. The only solutions I was able to find revolved around the buttons were missing or not working in Beta. Neither is the case with my issue. I am
    up to date with updates. That sounds strange.

MikeGillispie, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Minimize button not working

1. Minimize button not working - Similar Threads - Minimize button working

2. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  3. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  4. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  5. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  6. Why doesn't the minimize button work on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn't the minimize button work on my PC: Why doesn't the minimize button work on my PC. any screen Folder just lets me split the screen in two. This is a disaster for my time and work. Please Help me. I have looked for other similar questions from other people and your answers are not enough....
  7. Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons: Hi there, I'd like to change the look of the Windows 10 caption buttons Minimize, Restore, Close. Using themes, I was able to change the look for certain programs only Explorer, most 3rd party programs.... Other programs seem to user their own button design e.g. Spotify....
  8. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5
  9. Minimize/close buttons on the wrong side!

Minimize/close buttons on the wrong side!: How can I change the minimize/close buttons to the left side like it's supposed to be, without installing third party software? This is one of the many reasons Windows is the worst mainstream operating system in the world. Even Linux Ubuntu has this right, or at least a...
  10. Restore, Minimize and Close buttons not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Restore, Minimize and Close buttons not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the most annoying issue on a Windows 10 computer would be the one where the Restore, Minimize, and Close buttons not working. In this case, the buttons on the right side of the title bar do not respond [...] This post Restore, Minimize and Close...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why won;t my screen minimize

2. windows 10 pro wont minimize

3. maximize restore down not working

4. Minimize And Maximize The Ribbon in Excel tutorial language:en,
  5. Restore Minimize and Close buttons not working in Windows 10,
  6. minimize tab is not working