Windows 10: Minimize issues

Discus and support Minimize issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 . When I minimize my edge browser page It restarts the page to the default. the other apps work fine and don't restart. this happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PapapapayaMan, May 28, 2020.

1. Minimize issues

windows 10 . When I minimize my edge browser page It restarts the page to the default. the other apps work fine and don't restart.

this happens whenever I use the right hand corner minimize button.

:)

PapapapayaMan, May 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 28, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 28, 2020
  4. Minimize issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Minimize issues

1. Minimize issues - Similar Threads - Minimize issues

2. Issue with closing all minimized photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with closing all minimized photos.: I'm using Windows 10 Home, but the issue is the same on my laptop, Windows 10 Pro.Here is the steps to replicate the issue.Have no photos open.Open a single photo.Minimize that photo.Open a second photo.Minimize that photo as well.Right click on the photos on the taskbar....
  3. Issue with closing all minimized photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with closing all minimized photos.: I'm using Windows 10 Home, but the issue is the same on my laptop, Windows 10 Pro.Here is the steps to replicate the issue.Have no photos open.Open a single photo.Minimize that photo.Open a second photo.Minimize that photo as well.Right click on the photos on the taskbar....
  4. Issue with closing all minimized photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Issue w/ Minimizing to Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue w/ Minimizing to Desktop: Hi, I'm having a weird problem with minimizing from full screen apps to desktop. I am unable to minimize to desktop while in-game. I've tried Alt+Tab keys and Windows key, but none of these seem helpful. It was fine then, but troublesome now. I don't understand the reason....
  6. Issue w/ Minimizing to Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue w/ Minimizing to Desktop: Hi, I'm having a weird problem with minimizing from full screen apps to desktop. I am unable to minimize to desktop while in-game. I've tried Alt+Tab keys and Windows key, but none of these seem helpful. It was fine then, but troublesome now. I don't understand the reason....
  7. Issue w/ Minimizing to Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. KB5005565 fixed issue with loading apps in normal mode being minimized?

in Windows 10 Customization
    KB5005565 fixed issue with loading apps in normal mode being minimized?: I'm on 21H1. I can't find this anywhere but it appears KB5005565 fixed an issue for me.Upon restarting and signing into my Windows account, or simply signing into my account after being signed out, I loaded four apps into normal mode that is, neither minimized or maximized...
  9. [ISSUE] Apps defocusing/minimizing randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [ISSUE] Apps defocusing/minimizing randomly.: So, I've had this problem for a while, either chrome defocuses and I have to click to focus back or either my full-screen game minimizes. I've tried virus scanning, WDefender and malware bytes, many "fixes" like changing settings and stuff, none worked. submitted by...
  10. Dual monitor issue: Full screen apps minimize when clicking on other monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor issue: Full screen apps minimize when clicking on other monitor.: Hi wanted to know if this issue is now fixed because I am getting the same problems. https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/418o4i/dual_monitor_issue_full_screen_apps_minimize_when/ submitted by /u/Miammiam100 [link] [comments]...