Windows 10: Minimize Maximize multiple windows under Windows 10

Discus and support Minimize Maximize multiple windows under Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I minimize/maximize windows under Windows 10. Sometimes I want to view pages side by side.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PJ_2354, Feb 14, 2019.

1. PJ_2354 Win User

Minimize Maximize multiple windows under Windows 10

How do I minimize/maximize windows under Windows 10. Sometimes I want to view pages side by side.

:)

PJ_2354, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Bismy Win User

Windows are minimizing and maximizing in the background.

Thanks, Michelle. The SFC didn't detect any issue. Then I went ahead and ran

Windows Update Troubleshooter
    which I got from the second step you suggested. It found some database error with update which it fixed at the end. I can see now the application windows are minimizing and maximizing properly since then. It usually happens
    when I have multiple heavy applications running at the time. Yesterday I updated regular windows update again. Everything looks fine. Thanks a lot.

Bismy, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Bismy Win User
    Windows are minimizing and maximizing in the background.

I have problem with minimizing and maximizing windows in the windows 10 laptop. Some times the applications will minimize and maximize in the background. The maximizing window is not coming foreground. A Microsoft technical chat support associate
    asked me to ask this question here as he cant fix it.

Bismy, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Minimize Maximize multiple windows under Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minimize Maximize multiple

2. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  3. Black Tooltip Boxes Under Minimize/Maximize/Close

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Tooltip Boxes Under Minimize/Maximize/Close: On Windows 10 I have black boxes that appear when I hover over the minimize/maximize/close buttons for most apps.I researched the forums and haven't found any concrete solution for this. My graphics driver is the latest available. I have run sfc /scannow.Nothing seems to...
  4. minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing

minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing: Hi! I work with AutoCAD LT 2019 in maximized windows. When I minimize them and then restore, they don't get to the previous maximized state, but instead they are restored to the "normal" size. This is not the expected behaviour. All other programs and applications get...
  5. how to maximize after minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to maximize after minimizing: i minimized a word document to get more info know i don't know how to maximize it to bring it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-maximize-after-minimizing/f8b7e9cd-2de7-4322-a569-3d68c588d9ae
  6. Possible glitch in minimizing or maximizing apps on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible glitch in minimizing or maximizing apps on Windows 10: Why is it that the little box within a box that allows you to minimize or maximize an app has disappeared on my Windows 10 Dell laptop? Thanks for anyones help on solving this problem....
  7. minimize/maximize disappear

minimize/maximize disappear: on windows taskbar, I can "X" out of a screen, but there is no longer a minimize - or maximize -screen function, just the "X". What did I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximize-disappear/5859e95b-8b5b-4ee7-ad05-328a843e6f7f
  8. Minimize/maximize window

Minimize/maximize window: The line to minimize and the square to maximize window has disappeared from the top right of the screen. The only option shown is the x to close window. How do I restore the minimize and maximize option?...
  9. Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize

Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize: Windows10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize. Version 1809 OS Build 17763.107 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-minimized-on-taskbar-do-not-open-or/d1065dee-2819-4108-9a7f-5701059b9ff8
  10. No maximize or minimize tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No maximize or minimize tab: Issue with no minimize or maximize tabs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-maximize-or-minimize-tab/68847e49-620a-4f91-b9f4-7d41a540c126