Windows 10: Minimize windows 10 for kiosk

Discus and support Minimize windows 10 for kiosk in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any application out there that helps to minimize windows such that it can help to quickly configure PC for demo/kiosk? The application would:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amazing10, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Amazing10 Win User

Minimize windows 10 for kiosk

Is there any application out there that helps to minimize windows such that it can help to quickly configure PC for demo/kiosk?

The application would:
    1. Turn off control panel, internet explorer, etc
    2. Policies to remove links, minimize start menu
    3. Enable uwf filter
    4. Disable change password etc.

Thanks!

:)

Amazing10, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

Minimize windows 10 for kiosk [​IMG]
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

Minimize windows 10 for kiosk [​IMG]
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Minimize windows 10 for kiosk

Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Minimize windows 10 for kiosk

1. Minimize windows 10 for kiosk - Similar Threads - Minimize kiosk

2. every game i play will minimize every 5 till 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every game i play will minimize every 5 till 10 minutes: how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-game-i-play-will-minimize-every-5-till-10/83195eb2-643c-48fc-aa38-b49c79067418
  3. every game i play will minimize every 5 till 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every game i play will minimize every 5 till 10 minutes: how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-game-i-play-will-minimize-every-5-till-10/83195eb2-643c-48fc-aa38-b49c79067418
  4. Not able to go to desktop without minimizing every window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to go to desktop without minimizing every window: I remember in the past I could click the bottom right of my screen and it would take me to desktop, now whenever I click on the bottom right of the screen it does nothing and I have to minimize every window to get to desktop...
  5. Not able to go to desktop without minimizing every window

Not able to go to desktop without minimizing every window: I remember in the past I could click the bottom right of my screen and it would take me to desktop, now whenever I click on the bottom right of the screen it does nothing and I have to minimize every window to get to desktop...
  6. A minimize all line disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A minimize all line disappeared.: I used to have a line at the very bottom right of my screen on taskbar, it would minimize all applications and reopen them when you would click it again. When I went to use it yesterday it would not appear or just exist. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but I cannot...
  7. A minimize all line disappeared.

A minimize all line disappeared.: I used to have a line at the very bottom right of my screen on taskbar, it would minimize all applications and reopen them when you would click it again. When I went to use it yesterday it would not appear or just exist. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but I cannot...
  8. When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...: Why wont file explorer open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-file-explorer-it-looks-like-it/2af9107c-f13e-4875-8cd6-f8662baf2b72
  9. When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...

When I try to open file explorer, it looks like it opens, but is minimized, but I am unable...: Why wont file explorer open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-file-explorer-it-looks-like-it/2af9107c-f13e-4875-8cd6-f8662baf2b72
  10. Any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly?: Good afternoon everyone,Is there any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly? It mostly occurs while gaming and usually at the most crucial times as well ;P There is no pattern, no error codes, no BSOD....it literally just minimizes. I am a controller player my...