Windows 10: Minimizing application to tray.

Discus and support Minimizing application to tray. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way I can make an application minimize to tray on close? I want to set this up for messages for web, so that I can close it and still get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mitchellhall400, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Minimizing application to tray.

Is there any way I can make an application minimize to tray on close? I want to set this up for messages for web, so that I can close it and still get notifications.

submitted by /u/mitchellhall400
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mitchellhall400, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Anthr4X Win User

Minimize to the tray on startup

Minimize to tray at startup

I'm looking for a way to autorun GPU-Z minimized on Windows 7 x64. If I stick a shortcut in the start-up folder and change the properties to "run minimized" it doesn't minimize to the tray but instead to the taskbar. So I have to click on the taskbar and press on minimize every time I reboot my system. This is a little bit annoying if you reboot often.

Thank you for your time! *Smile Minimizing application to tray. :)

Anthr4X, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Minimize applications

Hi Osman,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which applications are you referring to?
    • Are you referring to the minimized applications in the Task bar?
    • If so, what is the exact issue you are facing with it?

Your query is little unclear, I suggest you to follow the below article to help us understand your query.

Microsoft Community

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Urlyin Win User

Minimizing application to tray.

how to minimize to tray on startup??

Systool will startup in the state you last had it in. So minimize it, then just right click the Systool tray icon (you can also check to startup with Windows in the options) to exit. Next time it starts, it will be minimized (although it does flash up briefly first). I just tested it so it should work for you as well ... *Smile Minimizing application to tray. :)

Urlyin, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Minimizing application to tray.

1. Minimizing application to tray. - Similar Threads - Minimizing application tray

2. minimize differences and minimize to tray in terms of hardware resource

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize differences and minimize to tray in terms of hardware resource: If we minimize a program to the taskbar, does it consume more hardware I mean the consumption of RAM, CPU, graphics and other computer hardware or if we minimize it to the system tray ? Or is there no difference?...
  3. minimize differences and minimize to tray in terms of hardware resource

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minimize differences and minimize to tray in terms of hardware resource: If we minimize a program to the taskbar, does it consume more hardware I mean the consumption of RAM, CPU, graphics and other computer hardware or if we minimize it to the system tray ? Or is there no difference?...
  4. minimize differences and minimize to tray in terms of hardware resource

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?: I'm using "Screen Rotate" app from windows store. What i want is to always launch this app on startup minimized to tray.In preferences it has an option to minimize to tray, which i prefer.I've added a shortcut to startup folder so the app launches on startup.In shortcut...
  6. Application minimization problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application minimization problem: I was using two desktops and doing my work on desktop 2, playing games and doing everything else on desktop 1. An automatic action I do on the 2nd desktop causes the google chrome tabs to open and close, and suddenly it throws me to the 2nd desktop every time. How can I...
  7. Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray: Hello, somebody can help me to achieve that? I really can't make it work, I did 1000 things but nothing works. Thanks!!!! 174599
  8. Applications minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications minimizing: When I open any application on my lenovo computer, it comes up and automatically minimizes. When I try to save my work, it saves the work them minimizes. The most annoying is using TruboTax, it minimizes after each entry. I ran a full system virus scan and there were no...
  9. How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray: ok so I understand that the title may be confusing but let me explain. I have a program which takes mouse movement and puts it on a linear curve and I use it for playing fps games. If I launch the program it opens maximized as usual but its different in that when minimized it...
  10. How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray: ok so I understand that the title may be confusing but let me explain. I have a program which takes mouse movement and puts it on a linear curve and I use it for playing fps games. If I launch the program it opens maximized as usual but its different in that when minimized it...