Windows 10: Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628

Discus and support Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi pc:12900K with NZXT KRAKEN X732x16GB DDR4 KINGSTON DDR4 3600MHZ in GEAR 1RTX 3090 Ti Gigabyte GamingAorus Z690 Elite DDR4 bios F5SSD 1 TB NVM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SasaAsasa, May 24, 2022.

1. SasaAsasa Win User

Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628

Hi pc:12900K with NZXT KRAKEN X732x16GB DDR4 KINGSTON DDR4 3600MHZ in GEAR 1RTX 3090 Ti Gigabyte GamingAorus Z690 Elite DDR4 bios F5SSD 1 TB NVM PCIESeasonic 1300W Prime TitaniumOk i went to windows 11 from windows 10. Problem is other now.Games are minimalizing itself after 15 minutes maybe to desktop.Like alt tab. Not crashing. But i am not touching anything. I dont have any apps on backgrouond installed.All programs closed. What can it be?Also focus assist i have to alarms in settings.I dont have any weird process in task manager. I disabled antyvirus,and other apps. Nothing in background.

:)

SasaAsasa, May 24, 2022

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 24, 2022
  3. Why are my games minimizing when there is no mouse activity or minimizing randomly?

Hi Walter,

To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to StevenN.'s response on this related

thread
    for some troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michael Tus, May 24, 2022
  4. Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628

Windows 10 games minimizes periodically

Hello,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the issue particular to a game or all games?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Which build is installed in your computer?
    • Is the issue occurring with Windows Store games?

I suggest you to update the Graphic card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628

1. Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628 - Similar Threads - Minimizing games own

2. the default mail app keeps opening on its own and minimizes whatever is on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the default mail app keeps opening on its own and minimizes whatever is on screen: hello recently my computer started opening the default mail app telling me to add a mail account but i dont use that app so i decided to close it i didn't think much about it until yesterday it started opening that window repeatedly and i changed the default mail app to my...
  3. the default mail app keeps opening on its own and minimizes whatever is on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the default mail app keeps opening on its own and minimizes whatever is on screen: hello recently my computer started opening the default mail app telling me to add a mail account but i dont use that app so i decided to close it i didn't think much about it until yesterday it started opening that window repeatedly and i changed the default mail app to my...
  4. keeps Alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps Alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own while gaming: Hello guys. I just upgraded to Windows 11. The problem is, while i was playing Valorant on full screen it keeps alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own. I am using a laptop and i connected it to an external monitor. I have tried the display modes of - Second screen...
  5. keeps Alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own while gaming

keeps Alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own while gaming: Hello guys. I just upgraded to Windows 11. The problem is, while i was playing Valorant on full screen it keeps alt-tabbing and minimizing the game on its own. I am using a laptop and i connected it to an external monitor. I have tried the display modes of - Second screen...
  6. Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628: Hi pc:12900K with NZXT KRAKEN X732x16GB DDR4 KINGSTON DDR4 3600MHZ in GEAR 1RTX 3090 Ti Gigabyte GamingAorus Z690 Elite DDR4 bios F5SSD 1 TB NVM PCIESeasonic 1300W Prime TitaniumOk i went to windows 11 from windows 10. Problem is other now.Games are minimalizing itself after...
  7. Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628

Minimizing games on its own Framework kb5013628: Hi pc:12900K with NZXT KRAKEN X732x16GB DDR4 KINGSTON DDR4 3600MHZ in GEAR 1RTX 3090 Ti Gigabyte GamingAorus Z690 Elite DDR4 bios F5SSD 1 TB NVM PCIESeasonic 1300W Prime TitaniumOk i went to windows 11 from windows 10. Problem is other now.Games are minimalizing itself after...
  8. Xbox game bar opens on its own

Xbox game bar opens on its own: I have a problem with the Xbox game overlay the menu that is opened with Win+G. When doing anything on my pc it randomly opens it's not too frequent, but very annoying as it can prevent you from acting in a game. I had the problem on my old HDD, and i thought reinstalling...
  9. minimizing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimizing games: when i minimize a game in windows, the game doesnt minimize but instead, the taskbar appears at the bottom of my screen and the game stays in the background, please help me fix it http://peecee.dk/uploads/112016/minimize.png 68482
  10. Minimize Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimize Games: i can't minimize games in win10, when the game have same resolution from desktop. anyone know how fix ? 24572